• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Montreal
Well going to let frozen cherries sit a bit for now Im not getting either cherries or menthol witch I thought I would get out of it.

Ciggarela is really good if you like cigars taste like one even made me crave a good scotch, I like it, but not too often.

Cherry tobac is alright not sure on this one yet, it's not bad.

Went back to some echo echo e-juice but I still get a reallly bad after-taste too it.

On an other note I just rebuilt my first protank coil today and it's vaping great.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

morebass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
north
Had a chance to taste some of the juices, most weren't bad, but I feel a bit let down. Maybe I was expecting too much after reading all the reviews.

007 Gunslinger 6 shooter 30pg/70vg - My favourite from the order, nice sweet tobacco, been dripping daily.

Orange Cream Organic 50/50 - Not so good when the order came, but much nicer 2 weeks later. Orange flavour has lightened up and the cream is starting to come through. Only tried this in the dripper so far.

Chai Organic 50/50 - Good flavour and vapor but too thin for my clearos, makes them gurgle

Root Beer Organic 50/50 - Same as the chai, tastes good but too thin for clearos

Guava Organic 50/50 - Doesn't taste anything like Guava, more like cough syrup.

Pineapple Organic 30/70 - Nice natural pineapple flavour, good vapor

I was looking forward to the jolly rancher flavours the most and they were the biggest let down
Jolly Rancher Grape Sour and Watermelon Sour both 50/50 - Even thinner than the other 50/50's and produce very little flavour or vapor in clearos, tried in my dripper too, takes 3 or 4 pulls before the vapor starts, taste was still blah on both.

Still have more flavours to steeping, will post when I get more time to try them

morebass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
north
Talk about steeping making a difference. I tried the jolly rancher flavours again while writing the previous post, Watermelon review stands but the grape has gotten better. Alot more flavour now and more vapor. Still not as much as I should get from a dual coil at 13 watts, but much better than before. I'll try the watermelon again next week...

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Talk about steeping making a difference. I tried the jolly rancher flavours again while writing the previous post, Watermelon review stands but the grape has gotten better. Alot more flavour now and more vapor. Still not as much as I should get from a dual coil at 13 watts, but much better than before. I'll try the watermelon again next week...

how long did you let them steep?

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I usually have a "Do not open for a month" label on all juice I get. and even then I don't get a chance to vape it right away...
trick is to figure out what you want to vape 2 months from now...

Exactly. If possible plan your juice use at least 6 weeks in advance.

I've said this previously in the thread , but if you want three flavours that are great out of the bottle ; magic mango madness can be vaped on day one, Heisenberg blue can be vaped on day one but is better after about 10 days , cankuclehead juice (thing grape drink with a touch of menthol) is great right out of the bottle on day one too.

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Do you generally leave 'em sealed for that month, or pop the cap off and get a bit of air in there, close, shake...or what?

I just got my first Jugheads order in today, two 60s and a 10ml freebie. Luckily I haven't got any toppers that aren't in use, so that makes things easier, but I'll probably bust into the 10ml sooner rather than later, but I'm curious about how I should handle those 60s.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I don't take the caps off...
I have a hook on the side of my dryer... I place all my juice in bag and hang it off the side of it...
gives it a gentle sake for several hours a week, when ever my wife does laundry.
every batch of bottles I get put in a plastic baggie and I add a piece of paper with a date on when I can vap them.
they stay there until that date.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I don't take the caps off...
I have a hook on the side of my dryer... I place all my juice in bag and hang it off the side of it...
gives it a gentle sake for several hours a week, when ever my wife does laundry.
every batch of bottles I get put in a plastic baggie and I add a piece of paper with a date on when I can vap them.
they stay there until that date.

Caps off for the 48 hours is what I do.

As for your bag on the dryer, that is a freaking fantastic idea, heat and shaking, it's brilliant.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
well there isn't much heat since its hangs on the outside of the dryer...
but I figure the dryer will be shaking anyways...
saves me the hassle of shaking 20 bottles of 540ml that I have steeping...
I can't open them until mid to late November...

the order I get from Juggy, when it arrives won't be touched until early December...
as long as I can keep my wife out of her caramel coffee flavors.

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
well there isn't much heat since its hangs on the outside of the dryer...
but I figure the dryer will be shaking anyways...

No, that's seriously genius. Gentle indirect heat and jiggling for longer than I can manage by hand, without even thinking about it. Set it and forget it.

But for now I'm going to pop the caps off overnight and go from there. My Jokesmoke smells a tiny bit perfumey. The 007 Gunslinger (Boba tribute) smells absolutely incredible, though, so the first clean tank I have gets a taste of that. Bit of a backlog right now.

As far as tagging them goes, I'm lucky I've already got a little PTouch labeler (was like $30 at Staples, use it all the time, 8m of tape is a lot when you print 4cm at a time). Anything that doesn't have a born-on date gets a received-on label.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread