The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice Box love

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by Lightgeoduck, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. whimzkool

whimzkool Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    DFW
    Daaang Geo! This thread has turned so sensual, sexy :hubba:, and spit-take worthy, i.e., hilarious!
    The Take 2 vid was the much-awaited sequel! Well, actually you posted it rather quickly, so despite losing your "Fowl lic Member," I guess you bounce back quickly ;)! Seriously though, great soundtrack, you could have a future career in "the industry!" Definitely felt like a voyeur watching it. Found myself talking to ya... "take a breath, Geo... air, you must get air!" You were relentless! The 2:47 eyebrow-raise had me wetting my knickers... from laughter! Just the right amount of 4play before and after, had the JB purring like a kitten. You certainly looked content with the results. Hope your wife wasn't in the room while that was going on (unless she's into that sort of thing)!
    Perhaps you should hold a new contest to name all the different positions and maneuvers you seem to have mastered with your JB. :D I'm not sure if Carlos would be proud or disturbed by all of this... after all, the JB is his baby!

Really? I know that is generally the case with most movies. But I think they were both really good, in their own ways. Were I a member of "The Academy," I might be tempted to nominate Geo as best actor... but, from the looks of it, I think there wasn't much actual acting involved/required!
    Way to work it Geo! Woohoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.