juice buying- where at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones you tried? I have all of his tobaccos, Malty, Malty toffe, and Vanilla. Espresso, and cappuccino should be here tomorrow, but it'll be my 1st experience with those 2. I'm excited and don't know what to expect, but figure it'll be good from BWB. I like talking with other BWB fans. boB

I'm fairly new. So I haven't had time to get around but I only order from backwoods brew because I love everything I get. Can't wait to try Ms.T's. (If I can stop ordering BWB for even a week.)

<3 Sierra

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Which ones you tried? I have all of his tobaccos, Malty, Malty toffe, and Vanilla. Espresso, and cappuccino should be here tomorrow, but it'll be my 1st experience with those 2. I'm excited and don't know what to expect, but figure it'll be good from BWB. I like talking with other BWB fans. boB

Awesome, I was looking at those on his site. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about them.

Sierra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Texas

Atm I'm vaping Honey flue Nut - Applewood - 555 - Caramel Cappuccino and I have to say I <3 <3 <3 everyone of them. Honey and Applewood are my all day vapes and cappuccino is my morning....which leaves 555 for before bed (It is @ a 8mg...I have to vape low nic like 2 hours before bed or im all all night!! haha) I have aton on the way! Ejokers, 555 in higher MG, more honey flu nut, more applewood, A custom Nutty Vanilla, and Malty Toffee... I'm already thinking about what I want next... Psh if I had more then 2 bucks I'd buy it all lol...I'll have to learn to pace myself.

<3 Sierra

P.S. I also told myself I'd get a low res 510 atty and 510 cartomizer to test them out but it all went to BWB instead lol...one day tho...When I have all the flavors...or I'll have to pay some forward for those LOL

Last edited:

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
I think I'm lonely with the JC round here though :)

Not with me you aren't. Marcado is maybe one of my favorite juices. I just didn't really like anything else they had, and I had a chance to try pretty much everything.

I've only had a couple BWB flavors, but they are both quality as well.

I'm not really buying juices anymore since making my own, but if/when I do buy some, JC and BWB will be where I spend my money.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I use Tasty Vapor and V4L both have excellent juice.

I would say TV is good...V4L just isn't for me though. With all the TV drama, and the fact you can't get a mainly vg blend...I've been done with them for a while.

OP,

I would suggest:

Alien Visions E-Juice
Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Inc.
http://www.ttteliquids.com

I would also put in another glowing review of BWB. I have a few video reviews of BWB juice over on the YouTube. It's a dot-com ;)
To order BWB...right now you have to email Don. He has a few threads in the supplier's forum. Definitely check it out! You can tell him I sent you...but that won't get you a deal. :p

Good call on the TTT basil, they were at vapefest, had some sample bottles......man that's some dynamite juice. I need to get with them and order some more! Definitely an up and comer IMO

And Sierra I PROMISE the Malty's gonna blow you away! If it don't you LMK I'll trade you something else for it. I had some random member PM me saying they had an ounce and the VG mix was too high for them, they knew I was a BWB fan and sent it to me! Jackpot! It's the plain Malty, and not the Malty Toffee, The MTs just a bit better IMO.

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
zbasspro, glad the Malty works for you. I loved the taste but it just wouldn't wick well in my cartos. Don said next time he'll make it with less VG for me. As for my choices, there are a couple TV flavors yet but otherwise it's all Backwoods Brew. The Peach Tobacco he made me is so good I haven't even tried my eJoker's blend yet. And let's not forget Tobacomelon. Nom nom nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread