Juice flow issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgrainger

Jan 5, 2010
London
Need some advice guys,

I'm having real issues trying to get juice from my RES to my atomizer for some reason.

The RES is completely full, but I get about 2/3 drags before the flavour completely goes. I've tried dragging on it without firing, but the liquid just doesn't seem to be getting into my atomizer? Is there anyone else getting this issue?

I'm using an Ultramax, Bauway LR 510 and PG liquid.

Any help would be appreciated.

Xiox

Apr 18, 2009
United Kingdom
Hello Pgrainger,

Have you tried using a different atomizer, it is quite possible something in this one to impede your e-liquid flow, especially if it has been used for sometime. Also when you drag without firing try short, strong and sharp drags, the same as when you blow out liquid from your atomizer but in reverse if you know what I mean.

pgrainger

Jan 5, 2010
London
Yeah I've tried it with several types of low resistance atomizers, as well as standard resistance atomizers. I've recently bought my sister a ultralite, and the juice seems to flow much easier (i've given her the same atomizers).

Maybe its easier to get juice from the RES on an ultralite? Its a strange problem, as everyone else on the forum seems to have no problems with the RES using the ultramax

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Make sure the holes in the RES unit are not clogged up with anything. In particular, the holes where the juice exits the RES (on the inside of the center hole near the bottom). If they're plugged up with anything, then when you draw you're just pulling air down through the center around the atty instead of through the RES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread