Juice getting dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyMoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
United States
I'm using smoktech 1.5ohm dual coil cartos in my tank on an Ego 18650mod. This is the first time I've had the darkening juice issue with this mod. I started out with a very light juice and it is now dark brown. I'm not noticing any significant taste difference, I'm just curious as to why the juice gets so dark. Is it possible that the carto is on it's way out? The ployfill isn't burned and the carto still crackles every now and then like it did when it was new. I've been using this particular carto for about a week. Any thoughts?

Trapper1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
PA
yea this issue is happening with me im using a dct tank and a dct 3.o ohm tank carto and it seems like the black is comming from the air tube in the carto I stuck a tooth pick in it and it was soaked black. The big problem is that this seems like it is happening very fast I put a new carto in and in about a week even less the black starts comming into the juice. Does anyone reccomend a good carto for a tank? if so can u plz leave a link thanks for your help

is there a way to clean the centert a tube?

Last edited:

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
yea this issue is happening with me im using a dct tank and a dct 3.o ohm tank carto and it seems like the black is comming from the air tube in the carto I stuck a tooth pick in it and it was soaked black. The big problem is that this seems like it is happening very fast I put a new carto in and in about a week even less the black starts comming into the juice. Does anyone reccomend a good carto for a tank? if so can u plz leave a link thanks for your help

is there a way to clean the centert a tube?

Could only wish I could get a week out of a carto. Your juices must not be sweet, with my sweet juices I only get a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread