Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Make your hole bigger or punch another hole. If you are getting enough juice to the carto, you will get bubbles.

My holes are pretty tiny. I use a Saddlevalve and it works well but I'm not sure about the size. How would I make the holes bigger? I tried a screwdriver but it didn't work :laugh:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
My holes are pretty tiny. I use a Saddlevalve and it works well but I'm not sure about the size. How would I make the holes bigger? I tried a screwdriver but it didn't work :laugh:

I used an awl and hammer to make my holes and they came out perfect. What I would do in your case using the saddle valve is to make 1 hole on each side. One a little higher than the other. That will help to keep the carto evenly moist. I am betting that you will get much better results this way.

Actually what I am using now is one of those $30 carto punch. It makes about the same size hole as the saddle valve and I make two holes.

Zorgoth

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2008
superior, WI
i use 100% VG in my tanks with 3 holes. never had any issues so far with burning. it only bubbles once in a while. if your afraid of it being too dry unscrew your tank from your mod and cup the battery end of the tank in your hand and take little pulls while standing in front of a mirror. you should at least get one bubble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread