Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
buffalo wings. not sure i could vape it but the most random thing that came to mind.
no one mentioned ribeye yet

Is Roast Beef close enough? And they also have Roast Chicken e-liquid. Add a drop of tobasco sauce and you've got your buffalo wings, maybe.;)

sin0nyx

Jul 9, 2009
Tampa, FL
Lemon e-liquid is available, e.g., vaporoptions.com. Just mix in some (just a little) LorAnn lime "candy oil" (not oil-based, just jargon for highly concentrated). It's inexpensive and not really DIY (at least from scratch).

I like LorAnn's Key Lime myself.

Cool, thanks I will have to try that. I am pretty new to vaping so I haven't really started mixing yet, but it seems to be the inevitable conclusion.

Well I've now got tons (OK liters) of inflavored to work with. Need to start stocking up some flavors now. I do have a bunch, but doesn't seem to be much to get creative with. I'm looking for more of a tuna casserole...

Ooooh, upping the tuna anti... I see why you picked the Spade as an avatar. :D

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
It's like finding a new brand of Jelly Bean. How about Buttered Popcorn or perhaps Terramisu? Atomic Fireball? No... scratch that. TH would level me.

Loranne's Horchata flavoring is pretty much the same as Atomic Fireball candy, but the throat hit is not overbearing. The problem is that it ruins you for any flavors for the rest of the day since your tongue gets that same sort of cinnamon burn on your taste buds. It's really quite good though. I've seen butter flavoring somewhere, but I haven't tried it.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Is Roast Beef close enough? And they also have Roast Chicken e-liquid. Add a drop of tobasco sauce and you've got your buffalo wings, maybe.;)

I have the Roast Beef flavor from Decadent Vapors. I don't like it. The company is good, however. The roast beef flavor has potential, but the way it is it is exactly like unseasoned beef broth from a can. It has a strong aroma with little to no flavor. What it needs is the addition of some flavorings that mimic the seasonings that you would add to a broth or a roast (especially something that would make it a bit more salty/savory). As it stands, I couldn't recommend it, but I would recommend Decadent Vapors.

Also, it's a nightmare getting it out of your atty.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Cajun
Monster energy drink
Mountain Dew
Guinness stout
Broccoli cheese soup

...morning breath :D

I bet you could work a decent Guinness flavoring using some of the flavorings found here: Flavourart Express shop

Look under "sweet" for beer, barley, barley malt flavorings. With a few tweaks (maybe a drop of coffee to add some bitterness) I think you could work a recipe.

There are a lot of flavorings there that could be worked into the flavors people are looking for in this thread.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Lemon e-liquid is available, e.g., vaporoptions.com. Just mix in some (just a little) LorAnn lime "candy oil" (not oil-based, just jargon for highly concentrated). It's inexpensive and not really DIY (at least from scratch).

I like LorAnn's Key Lime myself.

Actually you need to look at the item details. Not all of Loranne's flavorings are good to use. Both Key Lime and regular Lime flavor are insoluble in water and should not be used (unless you don't care about shortening atty life).

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
You're right Sue, Capella flavorings do carry > pumpkin pie spice, cookies and cream and Irish creme

I'd love a Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Apple Jack flavor!... numnumnum ...closest thing I have gotten that smells in anyway like this, is Capellas Cinnamon Danish Swirl) I've not had a chance to DIY with it yet...

MyVaporStore carries Hawian Punch and CitySmoker carries a Choc Brownie that someone highly recommended to me...

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
You're right Sue, Capella flavorings do carry > pumpkin pie spice, cookies and cream and Irish creme

I'd love a Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Apple Jack flavor!... numnumnum ...closest thing I have gotten that smells in anyway like this, is Capellas Cinnamon Danish Swirl) I've not had a chance to DIY with it yet...

MyVaporStore carries Hawian Punch and CitySmoker carries a Choc Brownie that someone highly recommended to me...

I've got your Applejack right here ;)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Actually you need to look at the item details. Not all of Loranne's flavorings are good to use. Both Key Lime and regular Lime flavor are insoluble in water and should not be used (unless you don't care about shortening atty life).

Thanks for correction! I'll take a closer look at that for the other LorAnn flavors I have. Fortunately, Key Lime, although pleasant, is not one of my favorites. [Or is that sour limes, so to speak.;)]

henry321

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009
China
www.ecigarettesales.cn
  • Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: spamming

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Thanks for correction! I'll take a closer look at that for the other LorAnn flavors I have. Fortunately, Key Lime, although pleasant, is not one of my favorites. [Or is that sour limes, so to speak.;)]

No problem. The site I linked a few posts back for Flavourart has a lot of flavors that aren't usable from Loranne's but are water soluble from Flavourart. Many exotic flavors most of which are available in both oil and water soluble formats. I haven't ordered from them there yet as they're kinda expensive and I'm trying to stock up on essentials before moving into much experimental territory, but I'm looking forward to really going to town with a lot of those strange flavors to see what I can come up with.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Ok, so I was at Joanne fabric picking up some polyester batting and I found Wilton Clear Butter Flavoring (ing.: water, PG, artificial flavor) with their cake stuff. Smells and tastes like buttered popcorn, with a little sweetness. A couple drops adds a nice finish to RY4 too. Not super strong though. Wish they left the water out to make it more concentrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread