ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay, so anyone who thinks they are "winning" by having pointed out that flavor labels was going to cause issues, well congrats.

You are now in the same boat as everyone else, and whether labeling had changed or not is totally beside the point. The FDA is going after Juuls which are high nic, marketed to adults, and don't have a bubble gum flavor. The FDA is ALSO going after flavors and packaging, stating that they are dangerous to teens. Teens HATE cartoon characters, if anything if they get liquid, they would want a skull and crossbones on them. How the FDA can make such TWO simultaneous and totally opposing claims escapes, me, but "I told you so." Doesn't mean a THING to me.

I knew, from the first time I got an NJOY kit with it's little "instructional packet on how to vape everywhere and tell people to "F off" if they didn't like it, that vaping was doomed. It was just a matter of HOW LONG it was going to take.

I'm not going to say, "I told you so." What is the freaking point of that? My efforts are/were better spent preparing for the day vaping was no longer kosher, that and advocacy.

I didn't loiter around waiting for my point to be "proven" so I could say so. And, by the way, whether you prognosticated WISELY or FALSLY, you are in the same boat as the rest of us. Vaping is under attack.

I told you so should be a "crime" in the English language, right up there with OTHER words and phrases it is not advisable to say.

But, great, you told me so. Now what? Now what, exactly?

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
1b56pt.jpg

There, does that make you feel more important? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asbestos4004

alvitae

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Oregon Usa
This is a quote from my first post here. Check out the date. I might be the frontrunner haha.

"My only worry now is I see the government ( I know it supposed to be capitalized but I refuse) wants to get involved. After all this time I think I may have finally found a way that I can quit smoking and the fda sticks their nose into it and it seems they will want to make the choice for me soon :(

Anyway, Good to meet you folks and good vaping.

Sep 18, 2009

Reactions: stols001

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Wow people...did someone pee in your cereal this morning ?

Knock off the rude comments and memes.
As a matter of fact....there I was....all set to enjoy a big bowl of Sugar Smacks and watch Sesame Street while waiting for the school bus. Enter Klaus, an exchange student from Germany. He's just not a very nice person. I left the room for 2 minutes to get my Juul so I could put it in my lunch box. That's all the time it took. I'll never eat Sugar Smacks again. Thanks alot, Klaus. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread