Juice Mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
juice Mafia says they no longer sell retail on their web, so where can I get it? I can't find a retail outlet and am hooked on Highway 4.

You may want to go to this page on their website and post about wanting to know of any retail locations in your state that still carry their products. (Don't know if you're even IN the US though, as your location just says
Over There.)

https://www.juicemafia.com/Wholesale-Orders-Only-Going-Forward_b_2.html

They've responded to quite a few customers who've asked that question already. Some they've already mentioned are in North Carolina, possibly Florida, Georgia, Iowa, and Indiana.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
juice Mafia says they no longer sell retail on their web, so where can I get it? I can't find a retail outlet and am hooked on Highway 4.

Now that new laws are in effect my local vape shop told me they would order me in absolutely anything I wanted from anywhere I wanted it from.

I surmise from this that getting into contact with your local vape shop might be in order, they'd likely be just as happy to order products in for you from companies that are now B2B sales only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread