• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Mafia south bend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davad70

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 14, 2013
Indiana
www.juicemafia.com
Hello,

We are located in South Bend and have some delicious juice. We started the company after mixing our own because we couldn't find exactly what we wanted. After vaping our own for months we decided it was too good not to share it with the public. In the near future we are planning on opening a local store as well.

We are running a promotion today for free shipping. Try us out! Let me know what you think!

Reactions: gutter77

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
I was just checking out Vapor Joe's and saw a vendor from Indiana. Vape mafia? Anyone know anything about them our tried their juice?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
I've just tried the "Peach tobacco" and "Tropical tobacco" both are outstanding! Their customer service is top notch. I just placed my second order with them. Highly recommended!

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I was able to pop into their b&m store store today and was really impressed. There was a nice selection of mods,tanks and accessories for reasonable prices. The staff is super friendly and helpful,but the very best part was their tasting area which is set up with egos and prefilled carts and little tasting covers. It was fabulous to taste the juice before committing to it.
I am already looking forward to our next shopping trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread