Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
My Nkd 50mg says that on the label, nicotine content is too high for sub ohm, you'll get sick.

image.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen juice "advised" not to use in certain devices, but it is either way too high in nicotine (possibly) and would make you nic sick inhaling that much of it, or perhaps too high in PG, although it would have to be fairly high PG to not be usable at all, in a sub0hm tank, I mean, you may get better results or clouds with high VG, but unless it's less than 50% VG, I'd think you could vape it.

What is the nicotine strength and where did it come from? I DIY "MTL" nicotine at 18 m.g., but started out vaping 12 mg/ml juice in a very sub0hm tank when I started vaping this time around. It was way too high, and I did get nic sick.

IMO if you are "really" subohming, like something like 0.2 resistance at say 80 watts, anything over 6 is just asking to get nicotine overload.

Anna

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I used to see that warning at Johnson Creek - now out of business. They said that some of their juices were not recommended at high wattage because it would not give good flavor. Their sub-ohm recommended juices had a higher VG content.

If you post what juice you are referring to some of us may be able to provide better input. It may be because of nic content or for some of the other reasons listed.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread