Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Not too thin that it will leak and not too thick that it will clog your tanks and not wick. 70pg/30 or 80/20 are good. The vape is cooler, slightly muted with tanks so the higher pg shouldn't be an issue regarding some people's complaints about harshness of high pg juice. It's never been an issue for me but it is for some people.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
When I first started I was convinced I wanted something to do with tobacco. I can't even stand that now! I have tried Atomic Fireball(which I loved), apple cinnamon, RY4, maple tobacco, rum tobacco, camel knock off, vanilla chocolate mocha. I have some sweeter flavors I am going to order from Bombay tomorrow like sugar cookie, strawberry cotton candy, chocolate covered strawberry, pumpkin spice latte, vanilla cupcake, and juicy fruit. Never thought I would have liked the sweeter stuff, but so far i have. My wife is all about the sweets and coffee. There are just so many different things to try I am too new to know where I will end up yet lol. I just want something that I like enough to fill the subzero mod I am making or the syringe tank with the ce2 that I already made but have yet to use!!!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
When I first began researching vaping time and time again I came across threads speaking of beginners enjoying menthol or mint flavoring added to their liquids. I absolutely despised Menthol analogs but took the advice of the Vets here. Lo and behold I now really enjoy a touch of menthol in my juices as it seems to give that little extra "hit".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread