Juice Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Hey Ditc,
I just had the pleasure of spending a few days in NJ last week, meeting the staff, the Bloog NYC team and wandering around the offices and warehouse. I can tell you from firsthand experience that this is a hopping place.

I can also tell you that after talking with The Bald Eagle and others in the office, that sales are growing in leaps and bounds. From a personal point of view, for every smoker I convert I normally get 2 more. This should give you a very small picture of why inventory is so hard to calculate. I watched as the order fulfillment department, read, packed and labeled over 100 packages in the first couple of hours each day I was there, with that pace going all day long.

Now add into that the shipping factor from the manufacturer to here and that adds a whole different dimension to the problem, because they have no control over when it will ship or how long it takes to get here.

That's just to fill the orders coming in with the products they currently have on the website. I do know that there is always discussion about different products to appease all of us Bloogers hobbies. Each of these ideas takes time to finalize then time to go to R & D and then into the manufacturing process.

The staff is very busy and they don't always have time to jump on ECF, or they might have time to read it but not have an answer to post. So please be patient with them, I can promise you that they are trying VERY hard to keep things moving along with current products and developing new ones.

What I would suggest to you, is to repost your question in the sticky on top for Leaford. He is there in the midst of the battle and may have a better idea as to what is coming up next in the pipeline, plus he talks to Mike and Warren daily about what is going on. I understand your frustration, but hang in there. Bloog is rapidly climbing the ladder to becoming the number one E-cig on the market today. And I know they appreciate everyone's feedback as we all grow together as a big happy Blooging family.

Hope this helps a little.

does anyone from bloog read these posts anymore? :-x

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
thanks for the response shooter,, i totally understand,, and it's good to hear how successful and productive the company is.... i wasn't really complaining, more just being a nudge (which i'm told i'm good at being).... i look forward to the new products and announcments etc,,,,, might you have happened to hear if they were going to do a columbus day sale while you were there? :)

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
does anyone from bloog read these posts anymore? :-x

Hey ditc,

the Bald Eagle here from Bloog. Yes, we read these posts every day. Leaford is very active in the forum and so is Red & Jodi. We certainly listen to our Customers and try whenever possible to respond affirmatively. Yes, we had inventory issues and we meet every week to review current stock status vs upcoming events and reorder accordingly. Yes, we had Customer Service issues and I can confidently state that we have improved, but we strive to continuousl improve in this area.

We discuss many different new issues, products, designs and have several very interesting things on the horizon for 2012! I think most people will be very pleased with new product intros for 2012. Leaford is diligently working on many new items and is testing as we speak. I won't state what they are but I think you will be pleased and yes they do inlcude jiuces.

It does take time to develop new items. We created Bloog to promote & grow our vision and to help Customers make that transition from analog to e-cig. In order to do that, their initial Bloog experience has to be exceptional. On that basis, all our product quality standards have to be met for any new product launches and that takes time & investment. We are very selective on what we introduce so that our quality and our brand are not compromised. I hope you understand why it takes Bloog time to respond. We want to offer the highest quality, the best Customer Experience & great Customer Service and that requires alot of effort to make sure we deliver on all three!

thank you for your feedback and for being a fellow Blooger!

I concur with The BaldEagle.

As per the initial question you had asked regarding juice sizes, the answer is 5 ml and 30 ml as of now. It's great that you want more liquid and want a bigger size to accomodate your vaping. I will make sure that it will be mentioned in our weekly meeting.

Your thoughts are always heard here at Bloog. We love when Bloogers (yes, that's what we all are) have suggestions for our product. Keep them coming along! :vapor:

vdrummer

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Jersey
Gonna bump the bump as well. Have a household of Bloogers so you should see what our recycling container looks like.. All these little bottles.. I bet the collection agents think we are druggies, or terrorists. Though I think a keg is a bit overkill... maybe.. but something along the lines of 100-300mL range would work nicely. How about a hip flask? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread