Juice Suppliers UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

danxx6

Oct 17, 2013
Manchester
Hey guys

I started vaping a couple of weeks ago and being somewhat of a gadget man/geek, its my new obsession for a while!

I've eventually traded up to evod & protank from ce5's and love the flavours so my question is, what's the best juice supplier you've used?

I've ordered a couple from online from go-liquid and myepack, both very good service and nice juices. What's other peoples experiences? I'd prefer a uk based company also... don't fancy waiting long for shipping etc

Thanks

Dan

Totally Wicked juice is good, the Patriot range is my fav, the orange candy tastes like tic tacs, they are based in Blackburn, so not far from us both. Liberty Flights are good, better online as they stock more. You could try Celtic Vapours too, good quality, and not a bad price. If you want the best from the UK, in my opinion, try Snake Oil or Scorpions Blood, my two all day vapes

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
Hey Rob,

Yeah we are relatively close to each other, small world!

I think I may give celtic vapers ago next... Looked at totally wicked before but all their stuff just seems expensive compared to other suppliers so kinda put me off :)

you will pay a bit more for TW (totally wicked) juice but its worth it IMHO

Hey Rob,

Yeah we are relatively close to each other, small world!

I think I may give celtic vapers ago next... Looked at totally wicked before but all their stuff just seems expensive compared to other suppliers so kinda put me off :)

Small world indeed :) i would subscribe to totally wickeds twitter, they give a daily discount code and often have good sales, i wait for 20% and buy in bulk, i dont know what part of manchester u live in, but Vapours Stalybridge has Celtic Vapers in stock and you can try before you buy, no website, but are on fb

danxx6

Oct 17, 2013
Manchester
Ahh, good idea i was looking on their site today and saw some discounts. I'll go follow them now :)

I'm just outside manchester really they seem to be based on the wrong side! I may go drive over sometime, i like the idea of try before you buy!!

I didn't know liberty flights had a store outside Manchester either! I was looking at their base liquids earlier for when i want to start making my own... think i'll wait for that yet before i poisen myself, doing some research at the minute on recipes etc :)

Ahh, good idea i was looking on their site today and saw some discounts. I'll go follow them now :)

I'm just outside manchester really they seem to be based on the wrong side! I may go drive over sometime, i like the idea of try before you buy!!

I didn't know liberty flights had a store outside Manchester either! I was looking at their base liquids earlier for when i want to start making my own... think i'll wait for that yet before i poisen myself, doing some research at the minute on recipes etc :)

Mixing your own is tricky, not so much the nicotine, there are online calculators to help you work out how much to dilute it, its more the flavours, too much and you will gag, not enough and you will taste nothing, if u do want to make your own, i would get a dripper and make small amounts to try, thats what i do, oh and write down what you mix, i have made stuff i love and cant remember what i put in them :facepalm:

xtrapnel

Oct 25, 2013
Ipswich, UK
joose juice do BOGOF on all 30ml products - so order 30ml, you'll get 60ml. They also mix the PG/VG and nicotine ratios to suit. You can even find a 12% discount code if you search on Google. I bought 180ml for £23 delivered this week - awesome service - and the toffee and Irish Cream flavours are great. You do need to steep for at least a week though.

I'm not affiliated to them in any way.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I've eventually traded up to evod & protank from ce5's and love the flavours so my question is, what's the best juice supplier you've used?

You know, I love myepack and the prices are great, but both companies you mention are selling bog standard eliquid by one of the big companies.

I would not go that mad on these, and whilst not wishing to upset TW fans..... i.i.r.c. the Patriot is £7.99 in the UK. That is a mad price. Even the £4.99s are too expensive.

Obviously, Joose Juice is getting a big reputation. Shops like Vape Escape, Liberty flights, ecigwizard offer lots of choice. Grizwald liquids at Vape Escape are excellent.

- - -

PS, I've been making my own for months, maybe a year. On paper, it seems a good idea, in practice, it's hard to do it well.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Yeah I haven't really tried many mad favours out yet. Mainly just got single flavoured ones at the minute except nuclear plusion? That's a kinda wierd taste so a bit put off.

Can't say I've seen the patriot? May need to give that a go :)

Seriously - at £7.99?

I was trying to give the impression it was a mad price, as in - too expensive.

I never pay more than £5.00 for 10ml, unless it's a Grizwald sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread