Juice That Tastes Bad With Beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
I've seen a few threads for juices that go good with beer so I figured I'd start another one for some that don't go so well in the same situation. From my personal experience I would like to start off the list with a few of my favorite juices normally that somehow transform into something vile when enjoying a tall cold one:ohmy:

1)Kick Bass Vapor Candy Bar - Words cannot describe how bad this was with a Bud...and an IPA...and a lager. You would think I would have learned after the first 2:facepalm:

2)NLV Bounty Hunter - Not as bad as Candy Bar,but definitely not the Bounty Hunter I normally enjoy

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
Anything that is sweet (fruit and dessert flavors) doesn't go with beer or most liquors.

Very true about the dessert vapes I've tried and a few fruits,however I have found some of the BEST tasting juices,in my opinion,are in fact fruit flavors. Not sure if it's just the particular juice vendor (Rawr Vapor),but all the fruit flavors I've tried from him(Truth Serum,Peach Serum,Green Peach Tea & Hawaii Wai) go excellent both with and without beer,at least domestics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread