Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Yooooo guys
I d.i.m.=(do it myself) ejuice :p and I make them 70vg but some flavours feel like they get absorbed by the cotton more difficult....like they are thicker....maybe cause of the sweeteners??
Happens very fast so it can't be that they produce gunk...I notice it from the first fill
Have anyone notice something similar??
Is this possible?? Am I crazy??? What's going on?? illuminaty? Chemtrails??

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    In this case it is butterscotch 3% and ry4 6% TPA
    Well, you're looking at two coil killers right there. lol. You're percentages are totally doable. Just weight your enjoyment vs your patience :D.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Well, you're looking at two coil killers right there. lol. You're percentages are totally doable. Just weight your enjoyment vs your patience :D.

Ikr hahaha I usually use much less flavour but this is a bottle I made just for few times when I want a flavour hit...for me this is tooo strong :D and ok it's not I got dry hits just saw it was wicking just aaaaa bit slower for some reason maybe the sugars?? I guess there is something that makes them sweet...ofc when u vaoe a lot of that rip the the coil but that's ok :p

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Making coil killing juice is what it is. The flavor makes it worth the coil sacrifice. Take my two chocolate deals I made for instance. I knew from the start that it was gonna reduce coil life. But the juices were outstanding. And I never really liked chocolate vape just because the ones I had tried just didn't hit that mark for chocolatey taste. These did. Big time. And in a few days to close to a week, I was popping in a new coil. So if you want a juice that tastes so good it'll make ya slap yer grandma, plan on coil sacrifice to some degree and accept the inevitable. And if you make your own coils, then plan on re wicking a lot. It's all good.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    I am not even mad ...that's amazing :p....I just wanted to know if the "sugars" in a juice can make it thicker cause thats how it felt to me....but doesn't matter just curiousity....
    If I use sweet juices my wicking lasts about 3 days or 1500puffs or something before gets gunked and start taste off but I guess I am not soooo good at wicking yet that's why...
    I don't mind tho rewick every 3 days....in your case that u may reach almost a week thats really good tho for chocolate flavor that to me seems like the most hardcore :p noiceeeeee
    :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I am not even mad ...that's amazing :p....I just wanted to know if the "sugars" in a juice can make it thicker cause thats how it felt to me....but doesn't matter just curiousity....
    If I use sweet juices my wicking lasts about 3 days or 1500puffs or something before gets gunked and start taste off but I guess I am not soooo good at wicking yet that's why...
    I don't mind tho rewick every 3 days....in your case that u may reach almost a week thats really good tho for chocolate flavor that to me seems like the most hardcore :p noiceeeeee
    :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
    I dont think sweetener will make a juice seem thicker, just sweeter. And since we already covered killing coils, some people love sweeter juices and some dont. And by the way, the chocolate cheesecake filling flavor actually tasted like chocolate ice cream. Think fudgecicle. Yeah, I know. Crazy, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread