Juice with no flavor after steeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Wolff

Jun 23, 2019
You have got good advice so far... one more tip (and a question) For "thicker" juices I just mix with some cheap tobacco flavor 50vg/50pg (It is also stronger 18mg nicotine to boost "weak" juices) You mentioned "washing the tank" (I assume with water) Do you mean the coil/wick part also? If so, you would have to dry it very well before using or you just be vaping water. That would explain no flavor.

Yes, I washed with hot water. I did realize that about letting the tank dry. I didn't think of that until I started this conversation. Thanks!!

Michelle Wolff

Jun 23, 2019
A few more tips. Shake juice bottle before using (they may separate) Do a "dry hit" (draw air without pressing button) between vapes. Suck a little harder when you vape (I just realized this was something I was doing wrong) Wait a bit between vapes... let coil cool down. Stock up on coils (usually come in 5-packs) Some thicker/darker/sweeter juices clog coils. Stop buying different juices and save your money for a better device (then you will have your current one as a backup) Don't wait for battery to go too low... charge more often. Don't let tank go empty, and don't fill all the way either. I have learned all these things in 2 months... mostly from these forums. Search for BrotherBob's post with links for beginners... helped me so much! Oh yeah, turn off when not using!

Thanks. I have bought all the juices I am going to buy unless I get this figured out. I did buy a better device and am waiting for it to come to see if it helps with the juices I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread