Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That is a hard question to answer. You will get a different answer from everyone who posts. Taste is different: my favorite juice may taste horrible to someone else. There is a suppliers section on this forum. Any of those suppliers are approved and reputable. MY favorite is VaporBomb.com and I like fruit flavors and coffee flavors for the most part. I hear a lot of great things about FreedomsmokeUSA and also Backwoods Brew. Just go shop around a little. Or go read some juice reviews on this forum. I'm sure others will be by to give you their opinions, too. Good luck.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Order small bottles or sample size bottles. That way you won't end up with a really big bottle of something you really don't like.

If you get something you don't like, you can sell it or trade it with people here on the forum. Or you can give it to friends. Or you can hang out in the PIF (pay it forward) forum here.

Keep in mind your taste buds change a lot and frequently when you quit smoking. I make that statement on the assumption that you have, or will quit smoking someday. These changes in your taste buds will keep your juice preferences jumping all over the place. There is no way to fix it. It just takes time for your taste buds to settle down. I've not heard of any short cuts when it comes to healing the taste buds.

JCNewbie said it well. Ask 100 people their favorite juice and/or juice supplier and you will end up with 70 to 90 different answers. Taste is subjective. I don't care for chocolate. Others can not get through the day without chocolate. You get the idea.

All the best to you,
Happy Vaping,
Paula

PS - I am sorry I did not address your question about price. I don't pay attention to price when it comes to my juices so I can't help you there. If I like it, I pay the price.

Last edited:

swt_silhouette

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Boston
I can't improve on JC's answer. There is no best. I've been ordering from Gourmet Vapor lately and like their juice (they don't have a sale going on now unfortunately.) There are a lot of good vendors out there, but you'll probably get flavors you like and flavors you don't like from all of them.

I got some samples from Gourmet Vapor, during the sale, and now I am addicted to their "Eggnog to die for" LOL! ( but seriously, I am craving it right now!).

merriweather

Jan 18, 2011
Missour-ah :p
And to chime in, if you get a flavour you dislike, you can always mix it with another flavour, such as vanilla, custard or sweetener for a sweet or bakery flavour to change any that just doesn't quite do it for you from the start.

I myself am still hunting around for some good places to buy a variety of flavours inexpensively. I went to cloudsofvapor.com and onestopdiyshop.com and got some stuff from those two places. Clouds of vapor has organic VG based fluids that you don't need to mix. One stop diy shop has flavours + base liquids, aka you mix it yourself to how you want it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread