Narrowing in on hardware... now onto the Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtle_banter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Vermont
Flavor is subjective, but I have found my favorite in Highbrow Vapor. Anything I try from them I totally love. Attention to detail, you can customize anything about the juice, which I haven't before seen in any other vendor. I have used total .... juice before and I am so glad I found this guy when I did. Good luck on your search, but just read some reviews on the site...

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Taste is just too subjective for there to be a consensus on who has THE best tasting juice. For example, DantesInferno just said Bobas Bounty is "plain and simple goodness". To me it tasted like pipe tobacco, which I like to smell if somebody is smoking it, but it wasn't appealing to me as a vape. I gave mine away. So there ya go. Taste is SUBJECTIVE. :)

Read lots of reviews. You'll get a feel for who has good customer service or who makes customers wait 8 or more days before they even ship.

You'll just have to try the juices that sound appealing to you until you stumble across ones that YOU like.

Recently I have enjoyed the juice I received from altcig.com and ahlusion.us. Both shipped very quickly and the juices were spot on to the name and very tasty. altcig's customer service and prices are outstanding too. I'm looking forward to trying Heather's Heavenly Vapes also.

Another vaper just highly recommended vapedudes.com after they went above and beyond what was expected on a customer service issue. They also have 40% off for first time customers.

If you're on a budget you may want to consider DIY. You can save ALOT of money and if you take some time to explore the DIY juice section, you'll get help along the way.

Best wishes chasing the juice monster! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread