The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice!!!

Discussion in 'Bloog' started by ditc, Jul 6, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    Is it in yet??? I see the store is "closed for maintenance". Could this be that they are updating it with juice selection? Me hopes so. As an aside, Bloog customer service is PHENOMENAL (Mike & Aileen especially). They have been beyond helpful and accomadating to me for several reasons and definitely gone above and beyond any other retailer I have ever dealt with (e-cig or otherwise).

2. Valdrak

Valdrak Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Yes! Yes! I'm waiting to order until the juice stock gets in! I love bloog flavors, and will not order until then! Bloog only! No other e-juice in this house! So, I've gone back to analogs until then... and a BIG bottle of mouthwash :D

3. rolandpibb

rolandpibb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    British Columbia
    Really? Is the pre-filled carto juice that good? There are dozens of juice vendors with hundreds of exotic flavours. I always buy blank and fill my own.

4. xoYOmamaox

xoYOmamaox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2011
    NORTH CAROLINA
    There juice is really good but i have found plenty of other vendors with great juice

5. Valdrak

Apr 3, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm a huge cherry an vanilla fan... I love them both a LOT. I have tried juice from a few other vendors, and I always like Bloog pre-filled juice the most. :D

6. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    it's in now. hoooray!

7. Valdrak

Apr 3, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    No cherry juice! I am disappoint! but I did get some vanilla :D

8. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Da juice is on da loose!!!!!!!