Juices and atomizer... Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

Mar 7, 2009
Found a NY supplier Myvaporstore.com. I asked them if they did local pick up but instead they were kind enough to meet me in the city. They don't offer delivery service but wow what great customer service. I ordered a kit and couple of juices. The juices I ordered sound so delicious it was creme brulee, hawaii punch and mocha. I can't wait to try them....

Becky

Mar 7, 2009
Well I just tried all 3 juices that I brought earlier. I've only had them for a few hours but here is what I think of it so far. First there's Mocha that taste similar to chocolate but with a slightly stronger taste. Chocolate is one of my favorite flavors and Mocha definitely gets a thumbs up by me. Second is Creme Brulee, this one was alright. I can definitely taste the sweet vanilla which reminds me of Creme Brulee but it doesn't come close to the real thing but my roommate seems to really like it. And last the Hawaii Punch it taste kind of like Hawaiian Punch but not as sweet. I really like the hint of fruit flavor. Over all I am pretty satisfied with the juices.

Hope they stay in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread