Status
Not open for further replies.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
*waving back to debb* Nice to see you in this forum too. :)

Thanks... :)

Hi Debb - It's nice to officially meet you! I've seen you post in quite a few threads. It seems like you own a ton of mods by now. :) What's your favorite one?

Not a ton ..yet...not sure about my favorite...I just love em all...

I love to cook too. Any favorite things you like to make?

I love to make everything!..lol.. Especially southern food...Chicken & Dumplings is a favorite ...Sausage Gravy, Bacon Gravy...(my kids favorite..lol)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Well, as I stated..I am clumsy......I fell today...and broke my arm....the pain was unreal....and I heard it crack.....so my typing will be limited.....:)

I'm sorry that you broke your arm. Did you break your left arm or right arm? I'm impressed that you're still in our forum and posting. :)

I love to make everything!..lol.. Especially southern food...Chicken & Dumplings is a favorite ...Sausage Gravy, Bacon Gravy...(my kids favorite..lol)

After your arm starts to heal, can you share your recipe for sausage gravy and chicken & dumplings? I have no clue how to make either of those.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
LOL Vapor! I was raised on sausage gravy and chicken-n-dumplings. The sausage gravy I can handle no prob...the other I've been too afraid to try yet. If they don't turn out like my grannys did, I'd be heartbroken.

And trust me...."sexy" would be a halloween costume for me. HA!

Were you really? When I was growing up, the only time I got to have food like that is when we would visit relatives in Kentucky. I have no idea how to much that kind of stuff. Definitely let me know how to make sausage gravy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread