July GG contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoochild59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
California
I've got to say that it is cool just to be mentioned as a possible winner. That made my day. Good luck everyone. Thanks again Imeo.

Haha...Same here. So close. Was thinking this would ease the pain of being part of the somnium hybrid fiasco. Thanks again Imeo for the funnest contest here.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!! :D

Imeo is being more than generous by holding these contests every month, in spite of all the problems they have had in the past... and has finally found a system that works.

Even the mere suggestion that he give away not one, but TWO prizes, is nothing more than sheer GREED!!!

Just my :2c:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Spacekitty. Imeo is not that easily swayed. LoL He will do it exactly the way he wants to do it and I would expect nothing less from him. It was merely an idea and I don't think the greed monster came into it in any way. Imeo knows how we all feel about him and how generous we know he is. I don't think for a minute that he will change it, but it would be fun to race around trying to be the first one to find it.

No harm meant, really.... no harm. :)

hugs,
morri

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Uncle, now that I dont have my camera here, I could give the prize to the first guy that found the correct answer but it didnt come to my mind, sorry buddy.

thank you very much for your wishes about my vacations guys. When I will come back I will immediately start preorders fort Stealth and brass pack:)

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Imeo, thank you for your generosity providing these contests, one of the most fun contests on ECF!!

Big Time congratz to the unknown winner!!!

Considering the time commitment involved, maybe you should consider letting someone else run the contest for you, imeo.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle, now that I dont have my camera here, I could give the prize to the first guy that found the correct answer but it didnt come to my mind, sorry buddy.

"We're" Good ! ! ! "Imeo" - It was only an idea . . .

BTW: It had nothing to do with "Greed" as has been inappropriately suggested in a previous post . . .

"My" thought was only not only for this contest, but to avoid any further confusion and to award the prize to the first person/s who actually did the "work" (and searched) to find out who the person really is that "You" Photoshop for the contest - then maybe a smaller or token prize to those (like "myself" sometimes) who jump on the "bandwagons".

That's all - nothing devious or self-serving as some others try to project or do themselves . . .

More importantly, whether or not "My" suggestion is possible - Without a doubt, "You" - SIR - have nothing to apologize for, especially given how generous "You" always are . . .

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I am re-posting this for the people who weren't around when these contests first started... ;)
(and I'm sure that Ripple can back me up on this... lol)

I remember when the Prize used to go to the first person with the correct guess... but the same person kept winning all the time, and usually within the first few minutes... :facepalm: LOL!!

That was when Imeo decided to have the Lottery out of all the correct guesses.
This way more people have a chance, and it keeps the game going longer... :thumb:

In other words... Been there, done that!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread