Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Sorry about that evilfrog lol. We really do believe that this unit combined with dual coil cartomizers is far superior to the ego and Riva units. Our mission this month is to convert our current customers over to this unit. This is the unit we have been looking forward to for a while now.

Good luck in sticking to your plan lol.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
I WAS a Leo user until dual coil cartos came out. I personally have never been a cartomizer fan due to burning issues. Now that is not an issue I am absolutely loving it. When SmokTech designed the E-Power and the Dual Coil Cartomizers they had an instant winner.

If you are happy with the LEO then stick with it, no need to change. We like this kit due to replaceable parts, cheaper maintenance and it's not propitiatory in any way other than it's a 510 connection. batteries are cheap, etc. It's a well priced battery mod that keeps on delivering great flavor and vapor day after day.

hankbizzo5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Ct, Eastern
We sell an anti-cc melt spray if your interested. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. lol

Sits and ponders scratching head like an ape you could be onto something big there..... My computer needs some replacement number keys I have used CC so much..... But i guess that could be a whole new thread:lol:.....

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
nah, you just need some white out for you keyboard.

OMG, that reminds me. One day I was being my usual nice guy self and was helping my wife clean up around the house. I was vacuuming my den and I took the hose part (whatever you call it) from the sweeper and ran it over the keyboard to suck out any dust.

Here's my very first housekeeping hint: Don't ever do that.

I had to dig all those keys out of the sweeper (very yucky) and then one by one had to find out where they went on the keyboard. I did pretty good on that part but ended up with two left over.

Guys were never meant to do housekeeping.

But considering the great price, we were meant to own an E-Power!!

TT

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
She has some on the way. Unfortunately the clearance items KR808D1 batteries, one of them we only had in black. Not sure why there was still 1 in stock on the site in white as we have been deleting them from the site as they are sold out but anyways we threw in some extras ;) to make up for the black battery.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Can't wait to hear what you think of the E-Power!! I'll bet its something you fall in love with!! Do you have plenty of duel coils to use with it? I'll bet you do, knowing you!!

TT

I'm excited to try it! I have a couple of mods that have issues and to fix them, I need to send them in. I figure the E-Power might be really nice since it has replaceable parts. :) And yep, DC stock is lookin' good soo far but I know where to go once I need some.

Hey, wanna duel for some duals? Oh wait...that would be unfair; I'll wait 'til your back up to par again.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
She has some on the way. Unfortunately the clearance items KR808D1 batteries, one of them we only had in black. Not sure why there was still 1 in stock on the site in white as we have been deleting them from the site as they are sold out but anyways we threw in some extras ;) to make up for the black battery.

Oh geez...thank you, but that wasn't necessary. I just tossed them in with the order cause I have a cousin wanting to give vaping a try...color wasn't really an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread