Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
So I guess the phone call in the morning isn't necessary to confirm this change lol. Besides that, we really love our new Dual Coil OEM boxes lol.

Side Note: We are in chat this evening ;)

Nah, save your dime; I'll confirm right here, right now, that the change is fine. LOL Am I gonna have to take a pic of the box and put it on display? :)

I'd chat but feeling pretty beat tonight...think I'm gonna be calling it a night here shortly.

Starspecks

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
Florida
Yeah, I have completely ditched my egos and rivas. I'm going to have to order the dual coils and 2 more backup batteries haha
I do have a question in regards to the dual coils on the e power, how does juice viscosity effect them? If I were to use 100% vg would they gunk up faster or the same as other cartomizers (like boge 2.0)?

Sent from my Evo

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanx for the reply! I just got the dual coils last night for my E-Go - and they are AMAZING.
I was unhappy with the amount of flavor I was getting with the E-Go. With the DC's my favorite juices are SO much better.
Are you saying the flavor will be even better with the DC's and the E-Power?

I agree. The flavor with the DC is outstanding. It is the only carto that I use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread