Status
Not open for further replies.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
So I have an DIY ADV, Pineapple champagne custard. I was getting my JF Pineapple at ECX. come to find out they are no longer going to be carrying it. Boo............

So I tried Caps and INW and neither of them even come close. They are nowhere near as good ( for me at least ) Only two places I see it now is DIYvaporsupply and dang I do not like that price at all and they only have 10ml bottles. Also nicotinegiant ( never heard of them before )
little better price. I see that VT has a sugarloaf pineapple. Has anyone tried this one? It looks like I may have to find a sub for the JF. That or bite the bullet and buy it over at DIYvaporsupply. I was hoping that Chef's might have it but they don't. :( Thanks for any info

Or if anyone has shopped at nicgiant and all was good. I can get it there

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So I have an DIY ADV, Pineapple champagne custard. I was getting my JF Pineapple at ECX. come to find out they are no longer going to be carrying it. Boo............

So I tried Caps and INW and neither of them even come close. They are nowhere near as good ( for me at least ) Only two places I see it now is DIYvaporsupply and dang I do not like that price at all and they only have 10ml bottles. Also nicotinegiant ( never heard of them before )
little better price. I see that VT has a sugarloaf pineapple. Has anyone tried this one? It looks like I may have to find a sub for the JF. That or bite the bullet and buy it over at DIYvaporsupply. I was hoping that Chef's might have it but they don't. :( Thanks for any info

Or if anyone has shopped at nicgiant and all was good. I can get it there
Might give Flavorah a look "Great authentic sweet pineapple! I imagine if used to high it would give an off taste. Start out at 0.5% in a mix and work your way up. This is one of my favorite pineapples!" An ELR review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread