just a question about puresmoker.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorieb48

Dec 26, 2008
milwaukee,wi
if you guys who ordered from puresmoker.com really want the tracking number you can email Steve@puresmoker.com and he will send you the usps tracking number, but most of the time you will get it before you can blink.. at least 3 days delivery in the continental U.S.
How is the pen working out for you?I just ordered one from Steve..The Stainless Steel one...Thanks Lorie:thumb:

Hello everybody,

USPS is cheap and usually fast. They would tell you that their tracking numbers only will show that the package has been shipped or delivered. UPS and FedEx are the ones who provide you the intimate details of where your package is at any given time.

And if USPS doesn't deliver it? Well that's another story. Forms to fill out, hoops to jump through, etc. USPS generally does a good job if you can stand their lack of complete tracking ability. UPS Ground can be as much as 7 days and cost more depending on where they are shipping to.

My company ships using both UPS and USPS. Generally for smaller packages, USPS is the way to go for speed and cost.

Just my 2 cents worth.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
I just got my first puresmoker order today, 30ml of riskee.
I placed the order late Sunday. I got my email that my order was shipped Monday at 4:08 central.
Since we live in the middle of Iowa out in the country and bearing in mind that Monday was a holiday for the PO i was surprised to see it in my mail box at noon today.
That is some fast shipping in my book. :thumbs:

I am sooo glad it got here because i was down to my last 1ml of juice.

The jury is still out on the Riskee till i get home. I am vaping it at work but don't have a spare blank cart or clean atomizer here. Will give it a good test tonight :D.

GermanGoodness

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Federal Way WA
I just got my first puresmoker order today, 30ml of riskee.
I placed the order late Sunday. I got my email that my order was shipped Monday at 4:08 central.
Since we live in the middle of Iowa out in the country and bearing in mind that Monday was a holiday for the PO i was surprised to see it in my mail box at noon today.
That is some fast shipping in my book. :thumbs:

I am sooo glad it got here because i was down to my last 1ml of juice.

The jury is still out on the Riskee till i get home. I am vaping it at work but don't have a spare blank cart or clean atomizer here. Will give it a good test tonight :D.

Dang! I completely forgot that Monday was a holiday! Dang, dang dang!

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Just because the local Post Office isn't open and doesn't deliver on holidays and Sundays, doesn't mean that packages already in transit don't continue to wend their way onward. Postal distribution centers are open and employees working 24/7/365.

I was hoping this would be the case. I just wasn't sure if they run the pickup routes on holidays or if there was just no counter service and home deliveries.

Either way my package got from CA to rural Iowa in less than 48 hours.

Superstack ........ it was getting a little worrying 8-o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread