Just a THANK YOU to the helpful people here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to jump in and give credit where credit is due. I tried some weird brand of e-cig that was available in my local "brick n mortar" store where I had been buying "analogs". I came here for advice, and you guys helped me out SO much. I bought 510's (from cignot.com) and e-juice (from the widow). I have broken a 19 year smoking habit. I haven't smoked a tobacco cigarette in over 30 days, and I couldn't be happier. I've gotten like 4 or 5 people to buy them as well, and they're all quitting the "analogs". So thank you to this forum and all the helpful people here!

-Bucky

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
I'm almost at 30 days myself so I know how proud you feel about yourself!

I quit analogs on day one - D Day ....Delivery day of my 510 from cignot was like a revolution for my health. I too would have been lost without ECF and the fine folks here. I almost placed an order through smoke assasin until I stumbled across these forums...Thank GOD I did too!

Anyway I'm placing an order for a Chuck in the next day or so...just as soon as I decide on a custom paint job...:D

TC

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Very well said Bucky. I would not know 99% of what I do (which still isn't very much) without all the information and friendly help I've received over the past couple of months. These forums have helped me stay analog free and I learn something new each and every day!

Gotta love this place and I too am VERY thankful.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread