New member thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
I would like to thank all the long time members of the forum. I find the people here to be very intelligent and helpful. I have been a lurker for 4 weeks and a e-smoker for 3. I jumped into the pool buying a super mini without doing much research. I was dissapointed. (small cart, hard draw, not much vapor and temperamental)

So I dove back into the forum and read more of what the "e-cig pros" had to say. I ended up buying a DSE901b and a penstyle RN4072 from PureSmoker. I could not be happier now. Being a 2 pack a day smoker I needed a e-cig with good vapor if this was going to work for me. Both of these fit the bill. I am now down to 3-4 analog cigs per day and well on my way to quiting them totally.

Again, thanks to all the members of the forum! :thumb:

Dayride

Sep 6, 2008
California, USA
Analog cigs..."Grandpa won't you tell me about the turn of the century?", "Why yes, you see back then cigarettes didn't have batteries...or cartridges...they were made out of dried leaves! All bundled together with paper! You lit them on fire, and they killed you", "Why would anyone smoke an analog cigarette?","I don't know Jonny... I just don't know..."

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Analog cigs..."Grandpa won't you tell me about the turn of the century?", "Why yes, you see back then cigarettes didn't have batteries...or cartridges...they were made out of dried leaves! All bundled together with paper! You lit them on fire, and they killed you", "Why would anyone smoke an analog cigarette?","I don't know Jonny... I just don't know..."

He he very good dude welcome to the forum the both of ya ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread