Just a very quick Pure Vape note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankgirl

Jan 21, 2011
Tulsa!
I am not back to tasting well yet, but I have to quickly note that when my taste buds do kick in they really, really love Nikhil's Lemon Creme Puff from Pure Vapes. It's the total bomb at extra flavor, three spoons sweetener, and tingly. I love this stuff so much, my mouth explodes with that sweet, but real lemon flavor. On the exhale you can actually taste a slight pastry flavor, not too heavy, just right. I'll get into it more later, but this is just too good not to mention
TG

Last edited:

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Thanks for the review of PureVapes' Lemon Cream Puff. It is my second favorite juice that NikHil brews up. My favorite is his Butterscotch Cookie, which is my all day vape. I uaually order 60ml of each when I order so that I don't have to worry about running out. I also get my Lemon Cream Puff with a touch of tingly, which makes it a very refreshing vape.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I ordered my Bscotch Cookie with one spoon extra flavor.... or was it sweetener? after reading the OP, i wonder if i should have slammed more flavor....

this is tricky... one can out-finesse it.

I don't like TH, and i think that's what "tingley" is... i ordered it in my ice cream, as recommended to get that coolness, but didn't like it as it = th.

But that Lemon cream puff with all the "works"... sounds so darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread