just an intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyC

Feb 13, 2013
Il
Well I guess I don't know how exactly to intro myself, but here's a shot at it. I have been vaping now for a little over 3 months now. I started out trying it out a couple years ago with one of those cheap disposable from the gas station by 21st century, and needless to say that didn't work, so I gave up. Then about 4 months ago I decided to do some homework this time and give it a full attempt. I was only looking at the cigarette type because it was all I knew about even existing. I decided on the volt starter kit from smokeless image. It worked, the research paid off and I haven't had a real cigarette since I got my kit 3 months ago. I had that kit for about a month when I stumbled across a b&m store out by me. From there it was a awakening. I thought I did thorough research and quickly realized I had barely scratched the surface of the vaping world. I was amazed at the things I found. So my next set up was a couple of ego twist batteries and a kanger t3. What a difference from my volt kit. My volt kit is still a great way to start, and when people want to get started and only want a cigarette type, that's the one I recommend to them. After a little while with the twists I decided I wanted a mod for the variable voltage with the bigger battery capacity. So I ended up buying two. For home I purchased the Vamo for home use and an innokin itaste MVP for the work day. I drip, use a kanger protank, my USMC johnboy tank, my genisis DID clone, and a few other cheaper carto tanks or clearomizers. Sorry this was long, but I figured I'd just run through it all off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread