Just an intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Jeanie. I'm still pretty new to vaping. Been doing it off and on for about a year until early June of this year when I switched to full time vaping and NO cigarettes. My husband also vapes but he is not doing it to quit smoking, he just enjoys the taste. He quit smoking a couple years ago when he had a heart attack at age 33. So he just uses the 0 nicotine and vapes at his leisure.

Currently working my way into mech mods, been looking at them for a few months now. I would like one but currently I'm doing all my research before I jump in.

Right now I have a simple 1100mah ego and an iTaste vv/vw v3. I have a few iClear 16s that came with my iTaste and a couple Protank 2s and Protank 3 minis. Just bought myself a Trident rda on saturday to start learning how to build rda/rbas. I can already rebuild heads for my protanks and 16s so I'm hoping the rdas arent much harder lol.

I think my next project will be DIY ejuices. I've found a few that I really like but usually there's something just a bit off with them. (or maybe I'm just a bit off). But I would like to start making my own just for my own use. Well, and my husbands.

I guess that's about it. I've been lurking and finally decided to make an account, now I'd like to actually post so I'm trying to get my 5 noob posts in so i can move on up. lol. Thanks!

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
Welcome Bashly to ECF....congrats on being smoke-free.

I was hesitant myself with DIY e-liquid and made the jump into it over a half year ago. What's nice is that I can make it to my liking....I'm a flavor hog and enjoy clouds of vapor. Once I started DIY was quite simple...I placed my order for what I needed Nic, PG, VG, Syringes, bottles, ect and practiced on the calculator for different ratios.

This is a very good calculator and download is free -

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Good Luck to You...Happy Vaping!!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Bashly. So glad you are here and congrats to you and your husband. Isn't vaping wonderful? Look forward to reading about your vaping success. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread