Just another little noob...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV
Hey there!!!!! I'm Dani and I've been vaping for almost 3 weeks. Been analog free since the first one. I've been using a volcano magma which I like, but I have spent a few days researching these forums to decide what mod I HAVE to have. I'm having difficulty finding one that not only has incredible battery life, a tank mod, vv, AND looks completely snazzy. ohhh...and I don't want it to look ANYTHING like an analog. I do not call mine e cigs...I call them my personal NDD's (nicotine delivery device). This helps with the dirty looks and threats of tar and feathering. Anyway, I am hoping that I can find what I am after but to be honest (don't tell my husband) I am thinking I need to buy 2 to fit all my requirements. *Dani breaks open her piggy bank*

I have to say, the forums here are a font of information and have such a diverse and intriguing range of subjects. It's quite entertaining. :)

So happy I found this forum.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Welcome pandora, mods are a lot of fun some with feeders kinda limit your juice changing mania that new people just must have.Kidding of course I still love changing juices so some mods do not fit the bill for convience and all.Its so wierd and awakening to be able to get your nic hit with out guilt to this day I now know what other extremist mean when they say "I am blessed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread