just bleeping wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
So I have some juice I hated and I mean hated I diluted it with vg to like 20% still hated it, in my subtank mini or any clearo. I decided to give it one last try in my new rda and it's totally different taste it's good.

Wondering how the flavor can change like that I mean ik it's muted in tanks and such but it went from horrible to pretty good.

It was already steeped for a few months when I tried it in my tanks

Red_Fog

Sep 20, 2015
Singapore
So I have some juice I hated and I mean hated I diluted it with vg to like 20% still hated it, in my subtank mini or any clearo. I decided to give it one last try in my new rda and it's totally different taste it's good.

Wondering how the flavor can change like that I mean ik it's muted in tanks and such but it went from horrible to pretty good.

My first thoughts would be a wicking issue for your tanks. Wick it properly and the flavour should come out right.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
My first thoughts would be a wicking issue for your tanks. Wick it properly and the flavour should come out right.

It's not wicking issues with the subtank mini everything else tastes great no problems with dry hits or anything. The juice froot fighters by motleybrew is the juice in question, it has a really strong perfume smell and really intense flavor. Tasted like it smells in tanks but in the rda it tastes like it supposed to lol I can't figure out why

Red_Fog

Sep 20, 2015
Singapore
It's not wicking issues with the subtank mini everything else tastes great no problems with dry hits or anything. The juice froot fighters by motleybrew is the juice in question, it has a really strong perfume smell and really intense flavor. Tasted like it smells in tanks but in the rda it tastes like it supposed to lol I can't figure out why
I have had some similar issues with stm not giving out the correct flavour for some juices. I'm not sure how I can help but maybe give it a good thorough wash and give it a new coil and wick?

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
When ever you change tanks and what not, you will find that different flavors are enhanced with airflow, and amount of power being ran. I know if I have my Blueberry and Bavarian cream juice, I can adjust the taste by adjusting airflow. Less airflow, more blueberry taste. More airflow, more Bavarian Cream taste and then adjust anywhere in between to my likings. Tanks tend to lower the flavors as they are single coil. You can build a dual coil in the rda and have more flavor. Also if you have a twisted dual coil, it would give you even more of a flavorful hit. Hope this helps.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I hear you regarding motleybrew. When they were giving away free 30 ml bottles I grabbed a bottle of "Brew's Brothers". The chemical smell was incredible, unvapable.

Its been sitting in the closet for a couple months, I just checked it because I forgot about it until you mentioned motleybrew. The smell is still so strong it will almost makes your eyes water. I just tossed it out.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
I hear you regarding motleybrew. When they were giving away free 30 ml bottles I grabbed a bottle of "Brew's Brothers". The chemical smell was incredible, unvapable.

Its been sitting in the closet for a couple months, I just checked it because I forgot about it until you mentioned motleybrew. The smell is still so strong it will almost makes your eyes water. I just tossed it out.

Yeah that's y I say it's the juice lol it's good in my rda tho

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
i find that the regular case with most liquids as in better in an rda. even the liquids i like in a tank really come to life in an rda in general. i use a tank for work and driving and an rda if at home or a friends place.

I totally agree with that I have some star drops it's a strawberry yogurt and it's awesome in the subtank but in the rda it's amazing a whole new level of flavor

Reactions: bigrf85

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas

Glad you found your RDA. It's a whole different level than ANY tank.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Different atomizers will almost always give different results, for different ejuices -- I can't vape the blueberry muffin I love in my Achilles, my favorite atty, I have to use a kayfun; I used to prefer a cartotank for it, but I'm so used to rebuildables now that cartotanks just tease me, for flavor. :D

This is something to keep in mind if you start mixing your own juice -- it's a good idea to taste your creations in the same atty you're going to vape them in, and if one is bad, try a different one for that juice, it might be entirely different.

I never liked the Nautilus because to me, it changed the flavor of everything I tried in it, to something I didn't like.

Andria

Reactions: 3ebmike

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think I've got a better one. There used to be be a fruit based juice in my regular rotation, the only one I've ever liked. Loved it in my Nautilus mini and Subtanks, but it never tasted the same in my REO's or my GEM. I tried many different builds in many different atomizers and it just lost some of the sweet flavor that I liked. Every other juice in my regular rotation tasted so much better that I was ready to scrap all my commercial Chinese stuff, but this one that I really missed didn't so I now I just keep 1 Subtank mini around just for it.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    As Kat says, even the drip tip used can make or brake a flavor. Everything we do is in some way a trade off, so we need to look at everything that makes up the complete package. Flavor has never been just about wattage, or the style of build, or just air flow, or just temperature. Flavor is changed by ALL of them.

Reactions: AndriaD
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread