Just bought a Vamo Rev. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Yup, after all my research, aka driving myself crazy comparing the same numbers over and over again on every available mod, those nights of going to bed thinking about the sigelei Zmax and waking up thinking about the Smoktech Groove, I bought a Vamo. I picked up a charger and some 18350 and 18650 batts. I hope it'll ship today and get here next week, because after it comes in the mail, all this mental angush should go away, or at least lessen for a while ...

Jigsaw

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Texas
Smoktek just called and said they are out of the gun metal Vamo and asked whether I'd like a stainless one instead. I'm pretty happy about this, I heard the gun metal wears off immidiately. Just got the tracking number too. Yay vapemail!

I think you'll be happier with the Stainless Steel. Luck seems to be on your side today, go buy some lottery tickets lol!

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Guess what I got in the mail today! This is no eGo, that is for sure.

And in case anyone was wondering, the eGo Drip Cone from Clouds of Vapor fits like a dream on the Vamo.

New VAMO.jpg

I have a Cisco Spec 1.5 ohm atty under that eGo cone shield.

Last edited:

Dansauls

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Athens, Al
Guess what I got in the mail today! This is no eGo, that is for sure.

And in case anyone was wondering, the eGo Drip Cone from Clouds of Vapor fits like a dream on the Vamo.

View attachment 185104

I have a Cisco Spec 1.5 ohm atty under that eGo cone shield.

Congrats on the new purchase. I have had a Vamo for a few months and really enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread