Just bought my first e-cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shammy

Apr 11, 2008
I just purchased my first e-cigarette: Crown7.

I read that it was comparable to the njoy and, living in the US, I didn't want to front a boatload of money every time I wanted a refill or order (like I would from E-cig, Sedansa, etc.).

In the coming months, I have quite a few long drives with non-smokers and children (various vacations and business trips); hopefully I'll end up enjoying the e-cig enough so that I don't have to pull over just to cool a craving with a cigarette. Any advice? Reading through this board this evening got me hooked on the idea and helped me decide what to purchase (thanks all!).

Also: If anyone is familiar with Crown Seven's flavors... Any suggestions? I purchased Menthol and some kind of Melon.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Good luck Shammy,

I'm sure the Crown7 will be excellent - let us know how you get on won't you? I haven't tried one so I can't tell you about their favors, all I can say is that the flavors I have tried from other manufacturers tend to be a hint of flavor rather than a full-on aroma.

SJ

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
As a person who's done this ... be prepared for some serious discussion with the kids. Why are you sucking on that? What is addiction? Why do you have to do it? Can I try? That looks (a) funny; (b) silly; (c) cool!

It's safe. It produces very little odor (my wife swears she can smell something like sweet potato or apple if she's sitting next to me). No harmful byproducts we know of. Certainly, no second-hand smoke. Do it.

shammy

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks for the input!

I'll definitely keep you all posted. I'm looking forward to showing it off (I've always been a big gadget geek). I'm sure the kids will have a good amount of questions; they always do.

When it comes, I'll post up photos and surely give my 'review' -- despite having nothing to compare it to other than a real, menthol cigarette.

Any other newbies around here?

pammie

Mar 18, 2008
USA New England
:D Hi Shammy, I am a "new" e-smoker as well. I've had my e-cig for about two weeks now. I do love it, but find it can be a little tricky learning to keep it working. It was a "cheap" version I purchased from e-cig.com just to see if I would like it, and I do. I have the vanilla and cherry flavor and I notice just a hint of flavor but I can tell the difference. I just ordered a second cig, including the charger and battery so I can be charging two at a time. I also keep an extra battery and cartridge in my purse because I noticed that it loses "power" right after lunch. I am still smoking "real" cigerettes but I noticed I have already cut down by about half. I am hoping to give up the "real" cig's within a month. If the battery keeps up I bet you can do with just the e-cig for most of you car trip, good luck and let us know how it goes. My grand daughter is four years old and when I used it in the house she asked me why I was smoking in here, she knows I only smoke outside or in the front hall, I just said it isn't a cigerette, it's to help me stop smoking, this seemed to satisfy her and she didn't ask again, lol. I also do use it at work. One of my coworkers is going to get one now that she tried mine.

Lot's of luck, Pammie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread