just bought the titan 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

114bls

Aug 17, 2009
ordered the titan 510 from totallywicked-eliquide
havent got it yet but wanted to know others input on the device?
ive seen some videos of people who really like it.
i also got some 25mg menthol from totallywicked-eliquide
any one tried it?
i generally smoke newports or marlboro menthol smooths
so if anyone knows a liquide that tastes similar to an analog of these brands please let me know!;)

Oh one more thing i love alot of vape does the titan have alot
or whats some of the ttop vaping machines on the market:confused:?
thanks for anyones input!

MIKEOUK

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
cumbria uk
ive been e smoking for 6 months now and decided to try the titan 510 after hearing good things. it arrived on saturday, im very impressed with it, it looks good and the manual battery is a plus. The vapour is better than the m401 ive been used to,but battery life isnt as good. Im sure your going to like it, let us know how you get on.

Xenogy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Washington
I'm completely satisfied with my 510. Since getting it I haven't felt the need to try other e-cigs other than curiosity. I started with a 306 and have been off analogs since the day I got my 510 over 2 weeks ago. I got the 510 PCC last week and it certainly is a must have. So if you like your 510 after a few days go ahead and order a PCC. Makes things so much easier. As for carts I would suggest trying some of the whistle tip ones if you can with your next order. The flavor is better and gives you more control of the draw. It also helps if you like to hold it in your mouth hands free like a previous poster mentioned. I have been getting good results with poly batting with a certain consistancy I found by trial and error. My carts are wicking perfectly and averaging 21 drops of juice on a freshly stuffed cart.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
The 510 is a powerhouse that can surely satisfy even the most hardcore smoker. You'll love it.

Pros:
Decent batt life
Tons of vapor
Tons of flavor
Easy to top off
Easy to refill
Easy to drip
Good parts availability
Good size, only slightly longer than a 100 cigarette

Cons:
Pain in the ... to unclog atomizers because the element is deep in the casing
Atty primer seems to be the WORST on the 510, foul tasting. You must clean/soak prior to use
PCC is an odd size, yet cannot hold an assembled unit

I am using my M401 Dragon more now due to lighter weight, more attractive appearance and no-hassle exposed atty bridge, but I still love my 510. Love it so much that now with all the parts I have, I actually own 6 or 7 at this point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread