Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
it is wonderful that we have so many new people. i hope they all sign up for casaa...as well as the veteran members that have not done so yet. this is the voice for ecigs and vaping...and the laws governing it all....free to sign up...i will get off my soap box now and back on topic. so happy people are vaping and getting healthier by not smoking the stinkies! congrats to all the newbys!

littlewing6283

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
So Cal
it is wonderful that we have so many new people. i hope they all sign up for casaa...as well as the veteran members that have not done so yet. this is the voice for ecigs and vaping...and the laws governing it all....free to sign up...i will get off my soap box now and back on topic. so happy people are vaping and getting healthier by not smoking the stinkies! congrats to all the newbys!

what is casaa ? is that the info at the top of the screen ?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Yes. They are the ones fighting for vapor's rights.

The CASAA website.

They do great work fighting for our rights and doing their best to keep vaping legal and as free as possible from restrictions. Membership is free. They do take donations in any amount. All of us should at least be members :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread