Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I got my Turbine yesterday but I was sick in bed with a fever so I waited till this morning to fire her up.
I blew it out nothing much came out, So I filled the tank with 2ml of 70vg/30pg juice at 24mg. The primer taste is kinda vgish not bad (my taste is a tad off from being sick) So far I have been using it non stop for a couple of hours on my Buzz set at 3.6v. The vapor is great the taste is starting to really come thru. No leaks no problems. It is super easy to fill. So far this is the best tank I have used to date.I gotta say I love this Turbine. I hope they come out with one I can use at 4.5v soon. I pretty much only use tanks on my Buzz and my Buzz is the only pv I really use right now. This my be the perfect all day no fuss vaping option. I will keep this updated as I use it the next few days.:)

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thanks for the good review ..... I was getting nervous. I bought one (not here yet) and thought I was gonna have to call Bad to walk me through. Ya know with all his vid making nowadays he doesn't have time for the little guys like me anymore..... What fame does to some people UGH!!!! Just kidding (apologies Bad)

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
No I have had no problems at all yet. I read that as I was filling mine. I hope it keeps working like it is. I love it. Now that the nice weather is coming I would love a just fill and go option. If this keeps working this well I will be stocking up on these on payday Thursday.Thanx for the well wishes. Really feel wiped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread