Just got a 5v box mod looking for a place that sell good joye 510 atomizers @ a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
oh the Joye are $6.99. I have about 20 of the SLB,because I like my atty colors to match the batteries and I have yet to have one fail. Either way he absolutely stands behind what he sells and will replace anything that fails within the 6 month warranty

Hi Sarah, Are they real joye attys? The one I purchased were 4.99 but they don't work well.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I don't know if the SLB are the best to get,but between my husband we have a ton and have had no issues. They seem solidly built and turn liquid into vapor,which is exactly what we want them to do
Thanks Sarah, thats good to know. are the slb the best to get? how about ohm's what would be the best to use on my 5v?

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Just my opinion, but I have found that wandering about looking for good prices on Joye 510 attys can cost you more than you might have saved. You may save a buck if you find a good outfit. That said, you can KNOW you'll receive what you asked for if you stay with good suppliers. I think Ken at Boxmods.net asks $7.99 for attys. The extra buck has always been worth the service and expedient shipping. If Ken carries it, I'll buy it there because if there's a problem, it will be taken care of. I learned this the hard way.

Smoking joe

Sep 5, 2010
New York
Good point bush, I'm feeling the box mod I got from him and I'm looking to pick one up for a friend a 3.7v. I'm just low on very thing. juice, attys, and I'm going to give cartomizers a try for the boxmod. I check out Liberty Flights and they have good deals.

think I'll go with them just cause they have juice there and at a good deal right now. But you are right I order from him on a Saturday night and got it on Wednesday he also hooked me up on an extra I'm not sure if I should mention it but he went beyond what he should have he'll be getting some more business from me in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread