Status
Not open for further replies.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
I never start threads about vendors really. But I had to say the igo is a great pv, and if you are into 808's you need to get one if you're in the market for another device. Hits like a tank with the large carto's that come with it, and I have no idea how long 60 some drops of ejuice will last lol. That's all, just thought I'd spread the word a bit.:vapor:

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
There is already some great reviews on the igo. I've come to love the newer style 808's, so I knew this battery would work great for me. What I didn't count on, was the carto that comes with it being as nice as it is. This thing holds a massive amount of juice, and hits perfectly everytime. I'm very impressed. I've had lots of mods, and I have to say that this is so far the coolest little device yet. Simple, effective, not very expensive and also readily available. The amount of vapor I'm getting is ridiculous lol. Congrats Nhaler, for finding such a killer little device. I've got a feeling these are going to be extremely popular!

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have the igo carts and also a gogo kit. I find the flavor to be way better with the igo, there is not as much vapor on the igo. i also find that the throat hit from the igo is substantially better with the igo. didnt expect that, but I get almost no th from the gogo. I am enjoying both of them, but think the igo will be what I would use between the 2

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I have only filled mine 2 times so far, but going by ock-bill's advice and using a paper barrelled q-tip to plug the center hole. I havent had any issues with them leaking out while filling and you can even fill them rather quickly too. My RY4 also has some flavor once again, I missed that with the ego tanks and even the gogo. These seem to be just what many will want.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
I have had my igo for a week and really like it. Still using the 2 cartos that came with it and just topping off every day. Is there any good way to clean these cartos? Boil them like the 808? Never used this size carto before so not sure what their life expectancy is.

I clean mine by holding them under a small stream of hot water for 10 or 12 minutes and then drying them in the oven.

I don't count drops, i am to impatient, but i think they will hold closer to 120 than 60.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
I clean mine by holding them under a small stream of hot water for 10 or 12 minutes and then drying them in the oven.

I don't count drops, i am to impatient, but i think they will hold closer to 120 than 60.
That's a lot of drops! How long have you gone before refilling?

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
That's a lot of drops! How long have you gone before refilling?

I don't run em dry.
I alternate between two using two different flavors. I just top em off every morning. 10 days so far on the same two cartomizers with no change in flavor or throat hit. I'll probably clean them saturday.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
The length of time between cleanings is dependent upon how thick your e-juice is. thick juices or those with alot of carmel flavor will probably need to be cleaned sooner than thinner e-juices.

BTW, my GO-GO's, although pretty good pv's, are starting to collect dust.

46 days cigarette free and I haven't saved a dime!

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
Only Change I can see coming is a different tip. I like whistle tips and all, but wouldn't mind a drip tip of some sort for it. I've gotten used to the round tips, and 808's. So not really a complaint, just a preference.

I felt the same way at first. Now I wish I could find a soft whistle tip for my kr808 cartomizers.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Agreed. The soft whistle tip has been a big surprise for me as I didn't think I would like it either, but I have come to love it.

My first mod used an 801, so whistle tips will always have a place in my heart lol. And by the way, if you take a 901 atty whistle tip, and cut it down with a razor blade about a 1\4" so it won't touch the batting it will work just fine(for 808's only).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread