Just got my E-cigar from Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpixel8

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
WI
Pretty cool. And thanks for throwing in the no-nic carts, man. I appreciate it. As well, I'll be handing out the business cards as well.

INFO FOR WHOEVER MIGHT BE BUYING ONE OF THESE: FOR SALE, SOME CARTS FOR THE E-CIGAR, FULL NIC, HAVANA (cigar) FLAVOR

I am off analogs and really didn't need much help. I am selling all 12 of the "High" carts for my e-cigar. Make an offer and I'll add exact shipping. I don't even want these in the house, as I don't need to reverse what I've already accomplished. :oops:

Last edited:

dpixel8

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
WI
Don't worry YET... watch my reviews on the Havana, make sure the battery is in the right direction... and keep puffing. These take a little breaking in. Watch your end cap light in a mirror as you puff, is anything happening?

I get absolutely nothing. not a thing. no light from the tip (to me it looks like there isn't even an LED IN the tip), the batteries are in the right direction, etc etc. this thing is dead as a doornail. :(

Shawn, if you see this, I am going to just go throw this in the mail right now and get everything back to you. I'll also throw in the box one of the batteries and charger for the VX2

I hate to say it, even though Shawn has the best customer service ever, this really puts a sour taste in my mouth regarding these products. (absolutely no hate against Shawn and Litcig though, as he's been great)

Guess I'll see what happens from here.

dpixel8

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
WI
thats odd are u fairly new to these? i honestly have only ever had one other person with such bad luck. did u charge the batteries?

yes :( and the red light went off for each after an hour (charged one of them for like 4 hours, got it in the mail shortly after I emailed you letting you know I was going to return the batteries for the VX2 tomorrow)

you have a PM btw

dpixel8

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
WI
It sounds like the flapper switch could be gummed by the primer fluid during shipping.
Try sticking a paper clip into the self cleaning hole to see if the light comes on. Let is go for about 10 seconds. It might free it up.

Also, try blowing from the battery side with several short bursts.

did the paper clip trick. didn't even turn the light on.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
after a few weeks of use, I am still getting very little vapor. Anyone else having this issue? LED works on this one (had to return to Shawn who helped and returned perfectly)

Just wish I was getting the vapor that I've seen on these exact same ones in reviews

I have purchased 4 Havanas from Shawn,have had only problem with one of them,which Shawn replaced and had in 3 days..They do take a bit of use to break in,and if you hold them vertical they hit like nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread