ruyan vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasondavis48108

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2008
Ann Arbor Michigan
I just ordered one of the ruyan vegas disposable e-cigars. Hoping this will be the answer to my e-prayers as you don't need to inhale the vapor to get a nic hit and I know that PG is safe to put in your mouth, it's the lungs I'm worries about. Also, since it's disposable, don't have to worry about charging it or cart refills. Now the question is how long will it last cause at $45.00 plus shipping they're pretty darn expensive, but if they live up to thier claims they may just be worth it. Has anyone else bought one of these? if so any info would be great.

jasondavis48108

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2008
Ann Arbor Michigan
I recieved my ruyan vegas today, unfortunately I quit smoking altogether in favor of stonewall and snuff. I have puffed on it and it seems to produce good vapor, but I have a high nic version and stll don't seem to get a nic hit from just puffing. My wife has agreed to smoke the vegas exclusively until it either runs out of liquid or dies so that I can give a full review of how long it lasts. She has been smoking it today and although she says its got a slightly stronger nic hit than the smart fixx with an e-cig 24mg cart in it, there isn't much of a difference and she doesn't like thefact that no vapor is produced if you inhale. I'll report back when the thing dies and give a fuller review of the ruyan vegas, but at $50.00 a piece the thing better last as long as they say it does or it really won't be worth the money at all, although it is nice to know that you don't have to change the cart or recharge the battery:)

bishybob

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Arizona, USA
For regular use I'd recommend the Ruyan E-Cigar. I'm sure the liquid is the same. You don't need to inhale to get nicotine. The battery life is great. I can use one battery all day almost. I say almost because I haven't actually drained a battery completely yet; I change it when I get home from work. I've had mine almost a month and it's been very reliable. Larger carts than most other cigs too it seems. It took a lot of getting used to not seeing any smoke when I exhale but I like it now. I also do a combo sometimes one hit inhale the next not inhale...

Last edited:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Devilfish, that's the whole idea of the Ruyan Vegas. It is a disposable. You use it 1,500 to 1,800 puffs and throw the whole thing away. No refilling. No battery changes or charging. You throw it all away and buy another. The new GreenCig G100 will be the same. These are the first disposable units. If the price is right, these products will find a market. But $45 is NOT right for a week of e-smoking from a Vegas. Too expensive. At $20, I'd buy and test one. But it better taste like a fine Cohiba, and not carrots!

Last edited:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Devilfish, that's the whole idea of the Ruyan Vegas. It is a disposable. You use it 1,500 to 1,800 puffs and throw the whole thing away. No refilling. No battery changes or charging. You throw it all away and buy another. The new GreenCig G100 will be the same. These are the first disposable units. If the price is right, these products will find a market. But $45 is NOT right for a week of e-smoking from a Vegas. Too expensive.
:oops:I see , mistaken

I thought is about ruyan e cigarette ..cos I been to ruyan health,com their website...I search around don;t seem find any refills seperate...

only e cigarette + refill package .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread