Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I've heard they will sometimes toss in an extra bottle of something to try out, something new, and get feedback from people.
I ordered 6 bottles. 5 flavors that I am very excited to try and an 8oz bottle of unflavored 50/50 just to have around.
This is the scary part... they did include an extra bottle.. it is BY FAR the darkest colored e-juice I have ever seen.. and the name.. is POOH!! LOL

I can't find it on their website anywhere. If they do novelty flavors like Jelly Belly does boogers and vomit.. I am going to be quite displeased!!

I'm sure it'll be a unique experience but I laughed good when I found this bottle amongst my order.

OK I'm gonna go vape some POOH. I'll be back in a bit to let everyone know if it's good or if it tastes like {guess}. :p

Last edited:

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
It's not bad. Not great either but I just got them today. I'll try it again in a week after it has some time to steep.

It is not as sweet as I'd hoped, I was also expecting a honey sort of flavor.

It's earthy. Tastes like lavender with chocolate and a little bit of honeysuckle.

Definitely does not take like Pooh, which is a relief :p

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Yeah I hope it gets better. I don't dislike the flavor but for me the description "earthy" really is right on. I didn't think the odor was a good representation of the flavor. Very floral, but not like florist floral more like floral in a park on a sunny spring afternoon. Unless the flavor really blooms after a good steep I probably wouldn't fill a whole tank up with it.

Jamaican rum is very nice
Melon Baller and Afternoon Delight are both very nice light flavors but sort of similar (although I may have had some melon left over when I dropped the afternoon delight on my wick)

I'm about to try Cider Fire then last but not least.. Cinnamon Bun

I am actually a little nervous about Cinnamon Bun. High Caliber Cinn A Bun is as of right now my favorite juice. I'd love for this one to best it :)

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Yeah I hope it gets better. I don't dislike the flavor but for me the description "earthy" really is right on. I didn't think the odor was a good representation of the flavor. Very floral, but not like florist floral more like floral in a park on a sunny spring afternoon. Unless the flavor really blooms after a good steep I probably wouldn't fill a whole tank up with it.

Jamaican rum is very nice
Melon Baller and Afternoon Delight are both very nice light flavors but sort of similar (although I may have had some melon left over when I dropped the afternoon delight on my wick)

I'm about to try Cider Fire then last but not least.. Cinnamon Bun

I am actually a little nervous about Cinnamon Bun. High Caliber Cinn A Bun is as of right now my favorite juice. I'd love for this one to best it :)

Note that steeping will change those juices pretty drastically. At first whif/taste, butterscotch reminded me of vomit, literally, and I assumed I would be trading it out ASAP. Now that its been sitting in my drawer for a few weeks, its starting to smell much more sweet and enticing. Still hesitant though, so will give it a few more weeks. Maybe the light flavors youre describing will become more robust as time goes on.

Btw, I've vaped their cinnamon bun and it is delicious. Never had other vendors cinnamon bun, so no comment on the comparison aspect.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Note that steeping will change those juices pretty drastically. At first whif/taste, butterscotch reminded me of vomit, literally, and I assumed I would be trading it out ASAP. Now that its been sitting in my drawer for a few weeks, its starting to smell much more sweet and enticing. Still hesitant though, so will give it a few more weeks. Maybe the light flavors youre describing will become more robust as time goes on.

Btw, I've vaped their cinnamon bun and it is delicious. Never had other vendors cinnamon bun, so no comment on the comparison aspect.

I have never steeped a juice yet.. lol. I'm just not that patient and the juices I've bought so far have likely been steeping in the retailers inventory before I buy it anyways. I think it's really cool how MBV does business, the labels are so informative even including the manufacturing date, it appears they make their juices to order. Definitely interested to see how the Pooh Juice (lmao, that will always be funny) develops.

I vaped on the Cider Fire for a bit and it's got a real nice apple flavor, and so far I like the smokey side of it. Looking forward to more of this.

Cinnamon Roll... WOW. The High Caliber Cinn A Bun is excellent. MBV Cinnamon Roll isn't exactly blowing it out of the water but again looking forward to seeing how the flavor blooms over the course of a week or so. It might just annihilate HC CinnABun two weeks from now, if I have any left :p
Outstanding cinnamon roll flavor right out of the bottle with a little bit of butter, not too much. Very very pleased with the Cinnamon Roll, very pleased. It's delicious!

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I'm pretty sure we should make another MBV thread about exactly how many minutes it takes to steep the each flavor. I have a hard time finding a good place to post there just simply isn't a thread made specifically for that, they all are just a question answered by the Op then tons of fan boy praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread