Just got my first rebuildable and I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1kingfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
wisconin,usa
Ok, so I just got the rsst tank and some stuff to rebuild my vivi nova. I got 2mm kanthal wire and some ekowool for the vivi. After a few tries a successfully rebuilt the nova, but it's at 3.8 ohms. How can I more accurately get it to 2.5 ohms. any tips?

After I moved on to my rsst. I feel like I did a pretty good job at building it. Pretty good looking coil around the wick, but I'm only getting .7 ohms. It seems that with this tank I'm having trouble at getting the ohms right too. What am I doing wrong? If it will help this is a pic of my build
rsst.jpg

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Just going by the pic, I don't see how the RSST would fire at all. The center post needs to be screwed down so it will make contact with the 510 connector. Put it on your mod then screw down the center post. It should go down far enough that the head of the post is in contact with the spring washer. This video may help. http://www.youtube.com/watchv=FjNzuNyWZ3U

Last edited:

v1kingfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
wisconin,usa
Just going by the pic, I don't see how the RSST would fire at all. The center post needs to be screwed down so it will make contact with the 510 connector. Put it on your mod then screw down the center post. It should go down far enough that the head of the post is in contact with the spring washer. This video may help. http://www.youtube.com/watchv=FjNzuNyWZ3U

I was told I could it would work on an ego spinner. Does that make a difference?

armoworrior

ECF Veteran
this is exactly why alot of the guys around were im at say not to even attempt rebuildables. he needs to leave the wire under the negatve post under the negitave post and trim the excess. also tighten the screw on the positive post. go check out some builds on youtube. they need to be snug but not over tight. you are shorting out your atty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread