Just got my reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3nace

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
I just got me reo with the rm2 and in the rm2 bag theres an o ring im not sure if its a spare or if im supposed to out it on other than that im loving the mod hasnt left my palm lol
Here it is
I was wondering if any of you have made the airhole bigger or if its best to leave it alone
e8u2anaq.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Somehow you have two threads....and Rob (redeyedancer) answered on the other thread. Nice looking REO for sure!!! Congratulations. The o-ring goes in the drip well. Some of us use them; some don't. Sometimes they help with the positioning of the airhole on the RM2. The airhole needs to be pointing AWAY from you when you're drawing a vape. Sometimes, because of threads or whatever, you need the o-ring to help make adjustments.

Have fun.

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
Good evening m3nace and welcome . I leave the hole stock myself its a personal preference thing . The o ring goes in the juice well .

Great Vid
Is there anyway I can adjust my post on my RM2 to face forward like the ones in this vid?
Mine point to the side and and its a real pain

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Great Vid
Is there anyway I can adjust my post on my RM2 to face forward like the ones in this vid?
Mine point to the side and and its a real pain

The posts are threaded, so you can probably *carefully* adjust them by putting a pin through them and easing them into position. If they're already tight, loosen them a bit (that's the nice part about the hole going all the way through the post ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread