Just got my stuff for Hoosiers, The Vapor Room and Blue Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.

snatch

Sep 4, 2012
Cali
Hey guys, I'm not a big forum person but figured after a week on your IRC server and getting my new toys in the mail today; I should post on here to say hi to everybody and introduce myself.

Anyways, I've been a smoker for a long time (easily 10+yrs) and having been smoking a pack/day at least for the last year. I finally decided that PVs were at a good place and figured I'd give it a shot. I was sick of analogs and all the crap that comes along with them. I just got my PVs today and couldn't be happier. These KGOs and Vivi Novas rule!!! I doubt that I'll ever pick up an analog again. Now if I can just get my hands on some gorilla juice & bobas bounty, I'll be set.:p

My new toys
What I bought from Hoosiers: http://i.imgur.com/Y7GAG.jpg

The juices I've ordered. Although, I'm still waiting on my order from VapeDudes.

TheVaporRoom (6ml sample pack)
Bottle #1 = Butterscotch
Bottle #2 = TVR Ry4
Bottle #3 = French Vanilla Coffee
Bottle #4 = Orange Creamsicle
Bottle #5 = Peaches & Cream *NEW*

BlueMist
Flavor #1 RY4
Flavor #2 Maple
Flavor #3 Caramel Tobacco
Flavor #4 Grape Drink
Flavor #5 Hypermint

VapeDudes
ICE ejuice - Strawberry Ice ejuice
Banana Mama
Blue Honey
Buttery Nipple
Chocolate Candy Cane
Cinnamon Roll
Cotton Candy
Key Lime Pie
Mocha Java Drizzle
Orange Cream

What do you guys think? Anything I'm missing out on? Any juices you guys can recommend that I may be missing out on please do share.

Cheers,
-snatch

P.S. I'll post some pictures tomorrow if you guys are interested.

I'm still new here but welcome to ECF! and I have you to say...DAYYYUMM you started off right :blink: but as far as your KGO goes (that sounded weird in my head ahah) did you get the KGO VV or just the single voltage KGO? I ask because you also have the vivi nova, which is working stellar for me, and I think they would work better with a higher ohm atty on the vivi nova and a higher voltage which can be done with the KGO VV.

Pooladdict247

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Thawville, IL
Welcome to ECF! Congrats on kicking the stinkies. Sounds like you've done your homework, you cant go wrong with the KGOs. I recommend them to every new vaper that Ive converted. First thing I tell new vapers is to find a few juices that you really love that way you wont ever want to go back to analogs. Alien visions juices are top notch in my opinion, I recommend them also. They are closed for now but when they open back up its best to order in the morning to ensure you get your order through. Im sure when they reopen they are going to get flooded with customer right out the gate.
Good Luck!

snatch

Sep 4, 2012
Cali
I'm still new here but welcome to ECF! and I have you to say...DAYYYUMM you started off right :blink: but as far as your KGO goes (that sounded weird in my head ahah) did you get the KGO VV or just the single voltage KGO? I ask because you also have the vivi nova, which is working stellar for me, and I think they would work better with a higher ohm atty on the vivi nova and a higher voltage which can be done with the KGO VV.

I've got the KGO VV's. Definitely gotta get that variable voltage. I used a 2.4ohm core for my Nova and cranked my KGO up to 5v and it def. vapes well.

Right now I'm vaping some French Vanilla Coffee (which is absolutely delicious) and some RY4.

snatch

Sep 4, 2012
Cali
Welcome to ECF! Congrats on kicking the stinkies. Sounds like you've done your homework, you cant go wrong with the KGOs. I recommend them to every new vaper that Ive converted. First thing I tell new vapers is to find a few juices that you really love that way you wont ever want to go back to analogs. Alien visions juices are top notch in my opinion, I recommend them also. They are closed for now but when they open back up its best to order in the morning to ensure you get your order through. Im sure when they reopen they are going to get flooded with customer right out the gate.
Good Luck!

Yup, I ordered all those juices to make sure I found some that I could dig. So far the French Vanilla Coffee is my favorite one but we'll see in a few days.

BTW, thanks for the warm welcome guys.

snatch

Sep 4, 2012
Cali
I would get a 7.4V reo grand or a 7.4v mod with a surge tank on it. Not familar with your favorite juices but here is a list of mine. 7.4 vaping and bottom feeding is a whole new world. I recommend trying it as an award to your self for staying off analogs for x months.

Thanks for the info Aaron but I don't think those are my style. If I am to get anything else, next up would be a Provari but I don't want to get that deep just yet. :p

Last edited:

snatch

Sep 4, 2012
Cali
7.4 vaping?! That sounds like a vapers dream but before I even try to wrap my head around that I need/want to perfect the art of rebuildable atomizers. Apologies if this looks like a thread hijacking, i can assure you its not haha
Yeah right, it's more like this... lol
iiVet.gif

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
7.4 vaping?! That sounds like a vapers dream but before I even try to wrap my head around that I need/want to perfect the art of rebuildable atomizers. Apologies if this looks like a thread hijacking, i can assure you its not haha
The vapor production and flavor is out of this world on some juices. I highly recommend it when you are ready for it.

snatch

Sep 4, 2012
Cali
The vapor production and flavor is out of this world on some juices. I highly recommend it when you are ready for it.

Well going off this chart, you would need a 6 to 6.5ohm carto to properly vape at that voltage. It appears that the sweet spot is actually around 3.5v to 5.0v for proper vapor production. Are you using a 6ohm carto when you vape?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Well going off this chart, you would need a 6 to 6.5ohm carto to properly vape at that voltage. It appears that the sweet spot is actually around 3.5v to 5.0v for proper vapor production. Are you using a 6ohm carto when you vape?

lol who created that crate provape? I use 2.5 ohm, 3 ohm and 3.5 ohm atties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread