Newbie, waiting for my stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrill

Feb 24, 2012
Normal, IL
That's great. I've been vaping 5 weeks now, started with pretty much the same gear. I got the V1 and extension cap with bigger batteries but other than that....It's a great device. I did buy a liquinator tank to use my Boge 3ohm cartos. I really like it so far, very hassle and fidget-free. I have found I really like my 3ohms at about 4.8 to 5 volts. I think you will really enjoy it.

There are a few shops in STL also. Well, locations. There are kiosks at the Mills Mall and Mid Rivers Mall. Have not tried them, but there is also a Shop in Wentzville. I am not sure if I can throw a link out there but you can Google USA puffnstuff(all one word) and get their info. Its a small shop but very friendly and cheap on juices.

And welcome and Congrats on the purchase!

Thank you! I will definitely check that out. I live smack dab in the middle of the state...so about equal distances to both Chicago and St. Louis. I have a good friend who lives near St. Louis, so I could totally schedule a Girly Night with a little side trip to visit the shop someday.

Wow! You dove in head first for a newbie! Good for you! I've only been vaping for a little over 2 months but I quit analogs almost immediately once I started using e-cigs. I still can't believe I'm smoke-free! I hope to eventually purchase a Provari2 in the near future. Good luck to you and congratulations on entering the vaping world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread