Just got my Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

swanee

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2008
me fi
And this is only my second PV since the 901 I had lasted and it me 8 months with only having one of 3 atomizers die and eventually both batteries. I have to say i got my money's worth but i digress.

First thing first shipping was very quick I ordered last Thursday had at my po box on Monday.The next thing i noticed upon opening the package was how beautifully boxed this thing was.It comes in a very nice magnetic flap box and came with a cool tin in a equally cool magnetic box. The documentation seems very thorough. TW seems to be strides ahead of the competition in really legitimizing these with lots of warnings and info and the carts came in a pill bottle with a child safety cap on it.

Performance so far seems very good.I really love the manual button and the amount of vapor is equal to my 901. Only thing lacking is the throat hit but that doesn't bother me as I haven't smoked analogues in so long i don't really crave one anymore.I cant speak on battery life as I've only had it about 20 min so only time will tell..

All and all i am very pleased with this PV and TW after my initial use of the product..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread