Just got zapped by pro-vari

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
  • Deleted by Judge Dredd
  • Reason: Rude

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
I haven't been doing well with vaping. I keep trying a little each day. Today, I put a few drops in, let it sit for a few minutes, went to take a vape and got a horrible shock. Scared me, and gave me an instant headache. Not sure if I'll be able to make myself try again. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Were you using a Vivi Nova?

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I am assuming, you mean this is the third report of this issue ? I know.... I know what happens when one "assumes ;)

Uhmmmm.... not exactly.

I've never heard a reliable report of anyone getting a "horrible shock" by a device. Stick your tongue on a 9 volt battery and you'll get a tingle. I suppose it might be possible to do the same somehow with a 3.7 volt battery.....

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I am assuming, you mean this is the third report of this issue ? I know.... I know what happens when one "assumes ;)

Actually I think Gthompson was referring to the third suspect post he's seen today.

Provari's have built in short circuit and fault protection so the chances of something like this happening are pretty remote. That combined with the OPs low post count and limited knowledge of vaping terminology makes it it even more suspect.

I also dont see too many people dropping 200 bucks on a Provari just to try to quit smoking.Usually Provari owners are a little further along in their vaping than that.

Some may see that as rude but I call it like I see it.

Last edited:

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
Sorry, you don't believe me. It scared the crap out of me. No - I don't know much about vaping. I've had this for a couple weeks, and haven't even worn a battery down yet. My brother sent this to me. I'll let him know, or let pro-vari know. I just wanted to know if this had happened to others before. I guess it hasn't.

I didn't say I didn't believe you. what I was saying is provape has wonderful customer service and if their product was causing harm to someone I'm sure they would want to know about it and would get it fix right away.
https://provape.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread